Tottenham vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

I can see this game either being a crushing defeat or the most scruffy and ball-aching but vital win of 2010 for this club. To me, it looks as if there are two likely outcomes to the match (I appreciate there are many possible scenarios).

• It is the game we need, and is a game we will win. It won't be pretty, but it will be three points and the biggest possible confidence boost you could achieve. Form goes out of the window in derby matches and regardless of Spurs' recent form, there will be something close to a level playing field. Spurs generally do poorly after a midweek Champions League match, so some solace can be found there.
  • Or, in more likely fashion, we take a pounding and risk falling out of the top four.

Fuck. I'd be very happy with a draw to be honest.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO

• Bale will smash Ferreira all over WHL
  • Chelsea haven't won in 6 games
  • Drogba doesn't give a shit.
  • Lampard's out of match form
  • Defence leaks more goals than ever

Conclusion:

Tottenham 2-0 Chelsea

Chelsea 0-2 Manchester United

Arsenal 2-0 Chelsea

LMAO

Conclusion:

Tottenham 2-0 Chelsea

Chelsea 0-2 Manchester United

Arsenal 2-0 Chelsea

As shit as we are, we'll still dick Arsenal. :cfc:

Be vocal at White Heart Lane?

This is the biggest game of the season so far, and it's Spurs away. :blink:

LMAO

Thankfully the travelling blues aren't all doom mongers like you and will show up believing we can win. Supporters up their game when they are the underdogs.

At the start of the season this was the one match I wanted to win more than any other, even more so after recent events.

We must take at least one point. Otherwise, Im afraid we be at 5th position in January. It will be a disaster if we dont get a CL place. Ancelotti's fans are strugling to defend him at this point.

its our top players Im finding it hard to defend just now ...Drog being the worst example ...the last thing we need is fans sniping at the manager..

its our top players Im finding it hard to defend just now ...Drog being the worst example ...the last thing we need is fans sniping at the manager..

I find it pretty easy to defend Drogba's current form. Malaria is a pretty serious illness which many people can't seem to understand. Anelka and Malouda are off form however they've played more or less every game so that is expected. Unfortunately for our attackers they don't have enough quality back up to replace them when things go wrong.

Bale vs Ferreria is giving me panic attacks right now. And the game is three days away. :doh:

I find it pretty easy to defend Drogba's current form. Malaria is a pretty serious illness which many people can't seem to understand. Anelka and Malouda are off form however they've played more or less every game so that is expected. Unfortunately for our attackers they don't have enough quality back up to replace them when things go wrong.

Bale vs Ferreria is giving me panic attacks right now. And the game is three days away. :doh:

Drogba himself said before the match that he's recovered fully.

Yes the strikers are tired but imo our real problem is midfield. There's no imagination, no pace, no creativity, no determination. It's non-existent. No service to the strikers at all.

It's embarrassing how much we miss Lampard.

I tend to think that Lampard's comeback will change nothing... He's our best player and all, but we are too much weak and pathetic and he's not God...

I think the win is our only chance to stay alive in the EPL... This is sad to say, but I can't see us win any of our three next games...

Drogba himself said before the match that he's recovered fully.

Yes the strikers are tired but imo our real problem is midfield. There's no imagination, no pace, no creativity, no determination. It's non-existent. No service to the strikers at all.

It's embarrassing how much we miss Lampard.

The effects of malaria can last a long time. It can stay in the system and continue to affect Drogba even though he says he is cured.

Tottenham is our bitch just look at our record versus them,and they will always be our bitch.They think it will be easy against us but the return of Lampard is likely and i am hoping he starts.

Cech

Boswinga-Ivanovic-JT-Cole

Essien-Mikel-Lampard

Sturridge-Drogba-Malouda

Please God let it be like this,Kalou can come of the bench since he playss 10 times better from the bench he can't start.

Show us you still deserve to wear the blue shirt lads!

C'mon you Blues