La Liga Thread

Steve

Disagreeing?

Excuse me it's called debating. I am just simple bringing arguments for both sides. And when people are left with anything else to say, they result into calling me a lover of this team.

no its being a WUM ...you would have been better on 606

Guest justin_3d

You're certainly not debating, you're just stating the opposite without any argument or valid point. Adding a picture that's 5-6 years old doesn't change the fact that Barcelona are known for influencing the referee. diving, cheating.

I give examples and you just throw it away, and can't give something back.

I told you that not only Barcelona does that, but a lot of teams as well.

I told you that Mourinho team are cheater as well, and gave example.

I told you about Real Madrid fouls in this game.

Those are valid point!

What people like you can't take, is that when i counter your argument, you have nothing left else to say but to brand me a lover of this team.

If you can't hold an argument, then don't jump in. And if you don't like what i write, then simple, there is the Ignore list!

Guest justin_3d

What a joke!

Arsenal will truly now start to fall into pieces, because big players will see this, and will not want to join them for trophies, only younger players to develop and then leave to a bigger team.

I think Fabregas made a mistake that left the Arsenal where he was the star and leader of the team. I guess that his career will go on down and Barcelona

I think he will start slowly replacing the ageing Xavi, so he might be a future star of Barca

Yet hardly a figure that was at Arsenal. This club is built it and made him a star, and he spat at them in person.

He wasn't the first and won't be the last. You can hardly blame him though, can you :D Arsenal never looked like winning anything, he probably got a taste of success by winning the EC and WC with the Barca squad and never looked back on the dry ol' gooners who flopped miserably even in their own competition this summer and sign third league players.

May be right in that the lack of a trophy that has led to his decision, but he stopped at least 3 years wants to move to Spain even though it was the main pillar of the team and all Arsenal fans adored him. It was pretty obscene act on his part.

Fabregas will obviously not be an immediate starter, but what he does, is maintain the core of Barcelona.

So far their core is Xavi (31) & Iniesta (27). And soon it will be Fabregas (24) & Thiago (20). It makes sense..