La Liga Thread

Steve

I don't give a fuck about Barcelona, but I'm glad the game ended like that. There are two teams in this world that I hate - Liverpool and Madrid.

Fuck Madrid, fuck their deluded fans, fuck Cristiano and all the teams in that league full of moaning pussies.

Actually the ref had a pretty decent game, bar that penalty awarded to Madrid. Cristiano was fouled outside the box. The other two were clear penalties, Ramos trips Neymar (watch the leg, not the hand!) and Xabi had nothing to do with the ball there.

1395609724_206937_1395609850_noticia_gra

I don't give a fuck about Barcelona, but I'm glad the game ended like that. There are two teams in this world that I hate - Liverpool and Madrid.

Fuck Madrid, fuck their deluded fans, fuck Cristiano and all the teams in that league full of moaning pussies.

Actually the ref had a pretty decent game, bar that penalty awarded to Madrid. Cristiano was fouled outside the box. The other two were clear penalties, Ramos trips Neymar (watch the leg, not the hand!) and Xabi had nothing to do with the ball there.

lol

Why do you hate them so much? :)

Why do you hate them so much? :)

Just have a five minute chat with a Romanian Liverpool fan. Or a Real Madrid one. You would not ask me this question again :D

The thing is I can't stand a guy that's not man enough and can't accept he is living in 2014. Everytime you talk to a Liverpool and a Real Madrid fan you keep hearing about the '70s, the '80s, the '90s. It's like you wanting to take the plaudits for what your father did, or your grandfather. You feel me? Can't stand this deluded fans.

I know guys that haven't seen Liverpool or Real Madrid winning a major trophy and consider themselves loyal fans. Still, when you ask them why they support those teams, they reply to you it's because of the big team reputations, all those trophies etc. even though they haven't seen their team winning one of those trophies. And they are all the same. Smells a big like plastic fans, isn't it? Oh, wait, those are the Chelsea fans, who have actually seen Chelsea winning some big time trophies...

Just have a five minute chat with a Romanian Liverpool fan. Or a Real Madrid one. You would not ask me this question again :D

The thing is I can't stand a guy that's not man enough and can't accept he is living in 2014. Everytime you talk to a Liverpool and a Real Madrid fan you keep hearing about the '70s, the '80s, the '90s. It's like you wanting to take the plaudits for what your father did, or your grandfather. You feel me? Can't stand this deluded fans.

I know guys that haven't seen Liverpool or Real Madrid winning a major trophy and consider themselves loyal fans. Still, when you ask them why they support those teams, they reply to you it's because of the big team reputations, all those trophies etc. even though they haven't seen their team winning one of those trophies. And they are all the same. Smells a big like plastic fans, isn't it? Oh, wait, those are the Chelsea fans, who have actually seen Chelsea winning some big time trophies...

Lol. I know what you are talking about. :)

Dude i searched that. Man do you know your theatre :). That is is ancient

Ha, no really.

But I am a stone's throw from Herodion.

I have been to see the -relatively newer- leading actress of Greek tragedy Anna Synodinos but not dame Paxinos who was slightly before my time.

Barcelone players could form the new cast and make the summer festival of ancient plays famous once again.

Apart from the orgies of Lucretia Borghia that took place, the two teams are formidable opponents.

Real: I was sick when they failed to eliminate Bayern in 2012, because we were going to win a final against Madrid from the 3d minute, as they were then. This is a different proposition.

Barcelona: Their defense is on a par with Fulham's but the passing game is as formidable as ever. Their second goal, against organized defense and with Real Madrid playing cautiously waiting for the half time whistle, was something to marvel at. And it was no scramble affair of course. The present generation English teams cannot score such a goal if they play for one thousand years.

Assuming PSG are dealt with, if you ask me who I fear most amongst Atletico-Bayern-Real-Barcelona, it is Barcelona, even if they play against us with 11 players instead of their usual 14 !
Another probable weakness of Barcelona is however they cannot score with the ball in the air.