The Serie A Thread

Steve

LMAO!

Milan scrap ‘unlucky’ black kit

Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani has blamed the club’s loss to Arsenal on their black strip. “We won’t wear it again!”

The superstitious official, who is often seen with his ‘lucky’ yellow tie, made the claim following the 3-0 reverse in London on Tuesday. They still won 4-3 on aggregate.

It was the third time this season that the Diavolo had worn their third-choice colours and it was their third loss after previous reverses against Napoli and Lazio.

“I tried everything in order for us not to wear our black kit against Arsenal,” Galliani commented. “But the only alternative was to play nude.

“It will be the last time we wear it. We had a yellow strip for a few years and we’ll go back to that colour.”

Milan, whose white away kit would still have clashed with Arsenal's home jersey, actually won the 1999 Scudetto in black thanks to a win at Perugia.

http://www.football-....net/node/16481

Napoli winning 5-1 god help us...

They ended up winning 6-3 against Cagliari, Hamsik, Cananavaro, Lavezzi penalty, Gargano, Maggio all scored plus an own goal.

This is what they're manager said after that game.

"I got angry because, even if the result was safe, we shouldn't have conceded the last two goals.

"We cannot relax even for a second, because that way we concede. We've got to reflect on that.

"I am not worried about Chelsea, but the fact is we cannot afford similar defensive errors against Chelsea."

Ibra with a fantastic Assist and what a goal! I cant understand why everybody from england says he is overrated, Behind Messi and Ronaldo he is easy the best player in the world right now!

Van Persie's a better finisher, imo.