LDN Blue

if you look Arbeloa closely will see a few things

1) he only receives the ball from any of his team mates when they have absolutely no better option

2) he receives the ball and gets rid of it as quick as possible, passing to someone behind him at least 80% of times

3) he can't cross

4) he can't defend

5) he's slow

Why isn't Azpili playing then?

I don't think he's that great attacking - but much better than Arbeloa - and he's very good defensively.

1) he only receives the ball from any of his team mates when they have absolutely no better option

2) he receives the ball and gets rid of it as quick as possible, passing to someone behind him at least 80% of times

3) he can't cross

4) he can't defend

5) he's slow

I don't think he's that great attacking - but much better than Arbeloa - and he's very good defensively.

Azpi, Carvajal and Montoya should be over him

3) he can't cross

4) he can't defend

5) he's slow

Arbeloa is much more experienced right now and as Mourinho once said (he said the same with Paulo Ferreira too) he will always be a 7/10 in terms of performance as in he gives his all and doesn't make many mistakes. Look at Alba on the other side, hes up the whole time, unreliable defensively, Spain are constantly short at the back on the left side due to this. Damn I hate Alba. The next tweet 'Alba is the best LB in the world' I see, I will go fucking crazy :rant:

Arbeloa is much more experienced right now and as Mourinho once said (he said the same with Paulo Ferreira too) he will always be a 7/10 in terms of performance as in he gives his all and doesn't make many mistakes. Look at Alba on the other side, hes up the whole time, unreliable defensively, Spain are constantly short at the back on the left side due to this. Damn I hate Alba. The next tweet 'Alba is the best LB in the world' I see, I will go fucking crazy :rant:

I disagree with both you and Mourinho then. Arbeloa is at his best days a 5/10 player. TERRIBLE all way around.

And he makes a lot of mistakes, I'm a Madrid fan, I would know that based on how many times I curse him during matches.

As for Alba I can't say, I make a point to always avoid watching Barça

fangirl moment

dear God, being as pretty as Marchisio should be a crime... I'd like to work for that prison... taking care of the inmates.

/fangirl moment

That is more than fangirl. That is fetish.

Still funny though.

Go Spain!!!

Arbeloa hasn't had a 7/10 performance for the past 5 years. He's a reliable 6/10 not 7/10.

gawd, a prime torres on chelsea woulda been so amazing, still shows flashes of class but ugh such a tease

and he's sexier than marchisio

BLASPHEMY!!!!!

There isn't sexier than Marchisio. It's impossible