Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Apparently Bayern told Gotze to sign for Bayern this year or they were going to move for Neymar... so thats why Gotze left this year as opposed to next year when he actually wanted to leave.

He would be better of at Madrid, or any team except Barca. I'm not sure he'd fit in well with all the possession football and everyone playing for Messi.

I am agree.

I don't know, but I find this deal odd. For some reason, I don't believe that's for sportive reasons... In my opinion, it's either for marketing matters or it's a panic buy. But I could be wrong. Anyway, as you say, I too ain't sure that he would fit with their playing style. Neymar doesn't come across as a player who loves to make one-touch passes. At Barça, there's only one player who stays on the ball, Messi — and that's not going to change anytime soon. How is he gonna develop while doing an unflashy job ? Does his play will remain as efficient and as good when being a part of the team, while he was the star player of his team for the last two/three years ? I can fashion this deal ending like Alexis'. In a way, they are similar players — the antithesis of Barça.

On another hand, when Messi cannot play or isn't in a good day, Barça are nothing, they don't offer any threat. So, maybe they want him for this kind of situation, i.e. having an alternative to Messi when he's not "there"... Neymar as false nine does, hypothetically, look better than Fabregas as false nine. So who knows ?

He plays the same position as Ronaldo..........

Yeah i just remembered this, plus Bale will obviously be better for Real.

On another hand, when Messi cannot play or isn't in a good day, Barça are nothing, they don't offer any threat. So, maybe they want him for this kind of situation, i.e. having an alternative to Messi when he's not "there"... Neymar as false nine does, hypothetically, look better than Fabregas as false nine. So who knows ?

But Messi will most likely not miss as many games as he has done this season, so Neymar will have to play alongside him. And i just can't see them working well together, someone's game will be affected and i'm pretty sure it will be Neymar. He will touch the ball far less and have to play 2nd fiddle to Messi. He will score more than Sanchez though, that much is for sure.

Yeah i just remembered this, plus Bale will obviously be better for Real.

But Messi will most likely not miss as many games as he has done this season, so Neymar will have to play alongside him. And i just can't see them working well together, someone's game will be affected and i'm pretty sure it will be Neymar. He will touch the ball far less and have to play 2nd fiddle to Messi. He will score more than Sanchez though, that much is for sure.

I think he can work with him.

I can see Barca tinkering their tactics in a year or 2. Most of Barcelona knows that Messi will eventually be an AM in his latter years just like on Argentina.

i heard santos cancelled their futsal team and womens team to afford neymars wages so its best he leaves.

No, it was actually Neymar who payed for them and he decided it wasnt worth doing so anymore. There was a time where Marta and Falcao played at Santos, but since they are now gone, there is no marketing return for Neymar to afford everyone's wage...

Barcelona's Sports Director and Santos Vice-President will have a meeting this afternoon to try o reach an agreement on Neymar. Rumours are more intense than ever, possibly a deal of 30mi euros...

More to follow!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You