Hip Hop discussion

Aria

The performance was incredible.

Kanye has done so much for the culture, he's released 2 classic albums and gave godly production to guys like Talib Kweli, Jay-Z & Common over the years.

I don't buy into this 'real hip hop' bullshit, Canibus is wack, the so called 'super lyrical' rappers are few and far between and don't make good 'music'.

This. I'd rather a new Kanye album then Mos Def or Lupe album.

Kanye has 1 bad album. The rest are either classic or bordering classic.

808's was pretty bad as well tbh..

I'm a fan of old Kanye but hate this new Kayne, the guy thinks he's some genius and just comes across as awkward and weird.. just listen to him on Sway and The Breakfast club, the guys deluded.

Who gives a fuck if the music is good?

The performance was incredible.

Kanye has done so much for the culture, he's released 2 classic albums and gave godly production to guys like Talib Kweli, Jay-Z & Common over the years.

I don't buy into this 'real hip hop' bullshit, Canibus is wack, the so called 'super lyrical' rappers are few and far between and don't make good 'music'.

Why use Cannibus as an example. That dude buried his career when he pulled out a notepad of rhymes In a battle against Dizaster!

I fee you on this 'real hip hop bullshit' but i just don't like Kaynes style. Don't get me wrong the dude can really perform on the big stage. Himself and Jay Z together are insane on the stage.

I grew up through the 90's and early 2000's and that era of Hip Hop left its mark on me. This was a time when rappers had to prove there skill on the mic. These new age rappers like West and the rest of the faggots who think they are Devine have next to no skills.

These new age rappers like West and the rest of the faggots who think they are Devine have next to no skills.

Kanye West has no skills? Have you heard the beats he makes!?! I dabble in beat making and have some equipment for it, and trust me when I say that Kanye is on par with the best producers.

Which one?

Yeezus. It was a piece of shit.

Kanye West has no skills? Have you heard the beats he makes!?! I dabble in beat making and have some equipment for it, and trust me when I say that Kanye is on par with the best producers.

Arguably the best in Hiphop. Only Dre and Preemo are for sure better than him.

Sorry I wasn't clear with my post! I am strictly talking about his skills on the mic!

I am not really clued up on what production work he has put in but I'll do some research so I'm better equipped to debate on the subject!