The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Well, see if mine fit the criteria...

I 'wake up' at 6:00am to go to prep course and comeback at 13:30pm. Then, I eat lunch, go to the gym and stay about an hour doing whatever I want. At about 4pm I sleep and only wake up at 11-12pm. At night, I stay up doing all sorts of stuff and studying like a slave. When I look at the clock, it is already 5:50am and I dont sleep! :cry:

But it is not like this the entire year, it usually happens because I do it for one exam and then it goes like this the entire month or so!

Raphael, your problem is that you are sleeping 7-8 hours in the afternoon/ evening. So, it is not that your sleep pattern is screwed up but that you sleep like some one working 3rd shift! If you want to break the cycle you need to gradually cut back your afternoon sleep time.

Amels, depends on when you need to be awake!

After my sisters and niece died, I would go to bed at 9 pm but could not stay asleep, I woke every hour or two... That is not healthy because you can not reach REM. my doctor gave me medication to help me. Other remedies if you are just having trouble staying asleep are unisom, melatonin, Tylenol PM, or even Benadryl. Some are US trade names but I can send you a care package when I get home to the US in July. :) send me a PM if you would like me too :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Well, my problem is that I'm falling asleep and waking up at random times. Saturday night, for example, I couldn't sleep the whole night, then slept from 9am to 5pm, and yet I fell asleep last night at 2am or so and woke up this morning at 5am. Sometimes it's like I don't need any sleep at all and sometimes I'd like to sleep the whole day. It's mostly got to do with my exams as I'm studying very often at around 1am (the best time for me personally to study). Having dinner at 10pm doesn't help either :lol:

Thanks, but I don't wanna take any pills etc. Everytime I used medication I felt like a zombie when I woke up, lol.

Melatonin is a natural substance that your body makes when exposed to sunlight. None of these are long term solutions, these are what U use when U change time zones between the US and China, a week at the most. More than that and you need to train your body and self.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Damn you Brazilians..

http://www.nieuwsblad.be/article/detail.aspx?articleid=DMF20130603_00608625&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_term=BHloze&utm_content=article&utm_campaign=seeding

It's proven that Belgians have the second most sex in the world. Only the Brazilians do it more often..

:Goober:

Damn you Brazilians..

http://www.nieuwsblad.be/article/detail.aspx?articleid=DMF20130603_00608625&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_term=BHloze&utm_content=article&utm_campaign=seeding

It's proven that Belgians have the second most sex in the world. Only the Brazilians do it more often..

I am working on that Hamilton! Join me (over there where you live I mean!!)

Go team Belgium!!

Ps! You gotta pity the Germans (wurst) and the Dutch (second worst). Also having a degree apparantly makes yo do it more ....

Go team Belgium!!

Ps! You gotta pity the Germans (wurst) and the Dutch (second worst). Also having a degree apparantly makes yo do it more ....

Maybe Belgians and Brazilians should work together to widen the gap from the third place :ph34r:

Go team Belgium!!

I'm trying, i'm trying, but you need to be at least with two who are up for it each day..

So, tommorow morning the dafalgan will be on the kitchen table, so no headaches in the evening for the wife

I'm trying, i'm trying, but you need to be at least with two who are up for it each day..

So, tommorow morning the dafalgan will be on the kitchen table, so no headaches in the evening for the wife

You also have those testosteron creams. It heightens their libido, but the downside is they get a moustache .....

Ah the dilemma!!