The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Santiago got banned?

I assume because of the argument with bushman in the thread or did something happen since then?

Yes, it was pretty clear that he made a mistake and Bushman pushed him to the limits by always responding, for me Bushman also deserve a ban.

Just to be clear guys, it wasn't just the thing with Bushman, but that was just the last string. The staff have been monitoring him for a couple of weeks now and even tried to talk to him via PM.

Lots of action at the house across the street. 2 ambulances and 2 police vehicles. Dad went to hospital, son is arrested :s

Stay inside!

Minesweeper is a game I've been playing for ages and that I play almost every day and it's still a lot of fun. Therefor I can only conclude that Minesweeper is the best PC game ever! :D

Exams... On a Sunday? :(

Maths olympiad? You have to do sums whilst running 400 metres or something... :D

Good luck. :)

Thanks! It's over. Maths Olympiad is an extremely difficult exam for maths. There is also for science olympiad. If u get a medal in it it's extremely good in your CV!

Thanks! It's over. Maths Olympiad is an extremely difficult exam for maths. There is also for science olympiad. If u get a medal in it it's extremely good in your CV!

Is it? I thought it was just an overlooked nerdy event...

I went to IMO and have a silver medal for OBA. Always thought they were useless! :P

Scary as she's canbe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Shez horrible mayne, pity those who actually listen this fake plastic bitch :halo:

Never heard her, don't even intent too but how the hell can someone so ugly and so funny looking thing get popular. What's wrong with people who like her? And this is after looking at her and not listening.

PS: Not being racist or sexist or anything. She just looks funny.

Good enough that you participated in it. So how did it go? Are you getting a medal?

What happened to Santiago?? anything specific he did to get banned? To be honest I find him really annoying, ive known him from another chelsea forum previously as well, was semia+7 there and earlier here. Too confident in his own opinion and just tries to be to cute with his insults.