The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

@Amels,

No no no :D A guy called Aesop Rock. I'm basically a spitting-image of him though, only younger with slightly smaller eyes. I'll put a picture of myself up here soon :ph34r:

Are you scottish or Filipino, i thought earlier you had scottish as your nationality?

@Amels,

No no no :D A guy called Aesop Rock. I'm basically a spitting-image of him though, only younger with slightly smaller eyes. I'll put a picture of myself up here soon :ph34r:

I see. I remember you had a similar pic of you as your Twitter ava.

Are you scottish or Filipino, i thought earlier you had scottish as your nationality?

Born & live in Scotland (but about to move down to England), Caucasian, hybrid mix of a Scottish & English accent, but half my family is Filipino with a few Dutch & Thai people sprinkled in thanks to a man-whore who happens to be my mum's Uncle or something like that. :D I've 2 Filipino cousins (one of which is basically like a brother) and lived in the Philippines for 2 years a few years ago, so I just change my nationality on here to whichever flag out of those nationalities I feel like during certain periods of time because i'm odd :ph34r:

Thanks man, means a lot, I've been trying to up my lyricism, it really does show how much of a fantastic poster i am.

You do know that's a famous quote and not lyrics, right? Lyrics typically rhyme. Silly child.

You do know that's a famous quote and not lyrics, right? Lyrics typically rhyme. Silly child.

Don't insult my overwhelming wisdom - Kojo

Look at that i just made a brand new quote against your arguement, I'm that inspirational.

Look at that i just made a brand new quote against your arguement, I'm that inspirational.

1: That's a statement, not a quote. 2: I wasn't arguing. I was stating a fact. 3: It's hard to fathom your lack of intelligent. It's funny.

1: That's a statement, not a quote. 2: I wasn't arguing. I was stating a fact. 3: It's hard to fathom your lack of intelligent. It's funny.

m8 you can't win this war, i already told you, me and backstreet have this, so bro holl up eh?

BACKSTREET ATTACK!

Don't make The Sting back The Bison up :-)

I'll go old school on your ass.

It's funny because he thinks he's better than everyone else, he's like a little Terminator X wannabe.

The funniest part though is some of the bull shit he comes out with, honestly just read some of his posts in Hip Hop section you wouldn't even believe how much shit he talks, he's the definition of a 'gob shite'.

I must admit I am a little sceptical about a 10 y old Brazillian boy falling in love with Zola and Chelsea

What about an old dude looking for arguments with every single member on this forum? You are a joke!

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/7709-the-pub-discuss-anything/?p=643693