The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I found it weird that Sting liked you friendship with her, who does that?

Me too! :lol:

Sting is the ultimate stalker, I really wish FB had the same tool as Orkut, where you could see who stalked your profile! :P

Aaaaaaah so my 'date' detector worked. She is gorgeous mate. Quite sexy I'd say!!

Woooeeeeeeee, way to go Rmpr!!! I am so happy for you! :woo:

LOOOOOL, I said I have a date and not that it went well! :ph34r:

Glad that Santiago was banned. Don't know what had gotten into him? Formerly known as Semia7, he was a chill dude with nice posts, but ever since he changed his name to Santiago he became a nuisance. It wasn't funny either, that role just didn't fit him tbh. Starting petty arguments with other members of TC community and shit............was rightfully so he got the boot. Good bye and good riddance.

Glad that @#$! Santiago was banned. Don't know what had gotten into him? Formerly known as Semia7, he was a chill dude with nice posts, but ever since he changed his name to Santiago he became a nuisance. It wasn't funny either, that role just didn't fit him tbh. Starting petty arguments with other members of TC community and shit............was rightfully so he got the boot. Good bye and good riddance.

Oh shit that was Semia7 ?

You're right, the 'Kojo role' just didn't suit him!

Kojo is way more intelligeant than Santi, Santiago crossed the line, he was caring more about how to perfectly insult rather than how to perfectly respond.

Santiago got banned?
I assume because of the argument with bushman in the thread or did something happen since then?

Yes, it was pretty clear that he made a mistake and Bushman pushed him to the limits by always responding, for me Bushman also deserve a ban.