The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

@zolayes, only Manpe and I huh?

Look what happened right after you posted this...

Someone must enlighten me in this concept of a first and a third generation supporter?

3rd generation means his father and grandfather were supporters ,, IS that simple enough???

thanks brah...
How your knees holding up?

well I played 18 holes today so I guess my knees are stronger than than your brain

Brains are strong?????

yours apparently isnt

thanks mate...But, my brain is working fine!
O, when you need the wheel chair, let me know, I can call some people that know some people... ..I'll find you a good deal

you are just about the last person I would deal with ,, I wouldnt even take money to teach you

its so easy to be tough and arrogant on an online forum, the easiest! no consequences what so ever, no one will punch you in the face. Just some people from thousands of miles away from you hating you. I wonder how these people are in real world?

@Leif, since you asked for it...

I've replied to all that before and anyone with half a brain on here can see that almost everything you wrote there is a fallacy. It really doesn't bother nor concern me though. If you have a problem the 'ignore' function is incredibly easy to use.

I've replied to all that before and anyone with half a brain on here can see that almost everything you wrote there is a fallacy. It really doesn't bother nor concern me though. If you have a problem the 'ignore' function is incredibly easy to use.

Not really, you have only bolded one line form the entire post. Also, what is faulty about what I wrote?

If I wanted to ignore you, I would have done it by now. But I want to save the other members from having to read the shits you post!

At first, I thought you were cool and very creative. Now I just see repetitive subjects or absolutely screams for attention. There is no need for that. You dont need to alter phrase to ridiculously big size or even colour it. I cringe at your brags, not at your weird stuff. You are much better than this.

What is faulty about what I wrote?
You said that people post rap lyrics to get 'likes'. Right away that's nothing to do with me, so no idea why it was brought up, but my contribution to that is I've never seen rap lyrics posted on here other than in the "Hip Hop Discussion", where such things are supposed to be.
You claim that I post certain things to make people feel uncomfortable. You state that with conviction as it were fact, yet really that's only your opinion and I can tell you it's certainly far from the truth.
You say that I bold words for likes. It's the most laughable thing anyone has ever said to me on a forum. I use bolding for emphasis, titles, highlighting important parts and directing attention to particular topics within an already cluttered post since my typical posts are long. It's been noted by many on here that this makes it easier on the eye for them so I'll continue doing so.
Your original reply to that was:- "If you say you only use it for emphasis, then I cant say you are lying, I cna only believe in you."
So with that in mind, this point is void.
You rightly pointed out that I had been bragging. I did brag. I was and still am proud of what I've accomplished thus far in life despite big obstacles which I won't go into at the moment (unless specifically requested)

So - Anything new to add?

You said that people post rap lyrics to get 'likes'. Right away that's nothing to do with me, so no idea why it was brought up, but my contribution to that is I've never seen rap lyrics posted on here other than in the "Hip Hop Discussion", where such things are supposed to be.

What? I initially posted that aggressive language does not make people like your posts. Then you replied saying that Rap musics disagrees...

Well, no one post Rap lyrics in a forum to obtain likes. So, with my ironic post, I was demonstrating how weird your replied had been. Totally out of no where!

You claim that I post certain things to make people feel uncomfortable. You state that with conviction as it were fact, yet really that's only your opinion and I can tell you it's certainly far from the truth.

Of course you do, you even glorify from that. You had a tag saying "The Controversial One" and now has one with "The Peculiar One". Not to count the inumerous different signatures touching that subject. If it was honestly your characteristic, you would not take advantage of it as it was some sort of talent or ability...

Sting is way more weird, but he doesn't go posting "how different he is". I liked you at first because I thought it came naturally, just like with him!

You say that I bold words for likes. It's the most laughable thing anyone has ever said to me on a forum. I use bolding for emphasis, titles, highlighting important parts and directing attention to particular topics within an already cluttered post since my typical posts are long. It's been noted by many on here that this makes it easier on the eye for them so I'll continue doing so.
Your original reply to that was:- "If you say you only use it for emphasis, then I cant say you are lying, I cna only believe in you."
So with that in mind, this point is void.

And I had not touched that subject ever since, did I?

However, I saw two absolutely ridiculous posts from you today. One asking for someone to choose a Dutch team for you in gigantic letters (makes me wonder how you became a Chelsea fan) and another colouring Brazil (why? You even used the wrong color!). This is not you screaming for attention, right?

You rightly pointed out that I had been bragging. I did brag. I was and still am proud of what I've accomplished thus far in life despite big obstacles which I won't go into at the moment (unless specifically requested)

You actually acknowledge that?

I have said this already, but it is not what you say, rather the circumstances and the way you say. It comes out as if your are rubbing in our faces that you achieved whatever you did. It is one thing when you are extremely happy that you just want to share it with everybody. Another when an incredible feeling of superiority is scattered throughout the whole post.

I sense some anger when you brag that it is not normal dude. Why you need to post your investments and then in the very last sentence post "all of this from a high school drop out"? We have nothing to do with it, you are not looking for any help and not even any comments. You just want to show how good you are!

To be quite fair, this can be targeted to someone that doubted or bullied you in the past and you just found a way to let it all out. However, without knowing anything, your posts transmit a level of egocentrism that bothers me more than anything. My life is full of people that only care about futile stuff and status, so my personal anger reflects in my judgment of your own posts. I hate those types of people!

You are not better than anyone in here and I honestly dont think you find yourself thinking that you are. I just dont see a point in you sharing it with everyone or making it all public. Not everyone will understand or think good.

So - Anything new to add?

As always, Rmpr is the bad guy, but I am not the only one saying that, I am just the only one telling it to you.

What? I initially posted that aggressive language does not make people like your posts. Then you replied saying that Rap musics disagrees... Well, no one post Rap lyrics in a forum to obtain likes. So, with my ironic post, I was demonstrating how weird your replied had been. Totally out of no where!

None of that makes sense to me.

Of course you do, you even glorifies from that. You had a tag saying "The Controversial One" and now has one with "The Peculiar One". Not to count the inumerous different signatures touching that subject. If it was honestly your characteristic, you would not take advantage of it as it was some sort of talent or ability... Sting is was more weird, but he doesn't go posting " ho different he is". I liked you at first because I thought it came naturally, just like with him!

"The Controversial One" isn't glorifying me making people feel uncomfortable. It was due to my original comments regarding Lukaku before you joined the forum, as well as my opinions regarding McEachran, and even players like Terry and Cech. Err, name just 1 signature which has something to do with me making people feel uncomfortable. You're pulling things out your ass now. You're right. Sting doesn't post how weird he is. Do I? Do I post "I'm weird"? No, I do not. I have a current tag saying that I'm peculiar, because I am. I am peculiar. I am the peculiar one of this forum. This is what the tag is there to demonstrate. Should I now berate you for having "Sexy Einstein" as your tag? You're clearly not Einstein are you? Tut tut.

And I had not touched that subject ever since, did I?

You had, actually lol. You also said just an hour or 2 ago along the lines of "These are the reasons" as to why you have an agenda against me, and that was 1 of the reasons which I've replied to.

However, I saw two absolutely ridiculous posts from you today. One asking for someone to choose a Dutch team for you in gigantic letters (makes me wonder how you became a Chelsea fan) and another colouring Brazil (why? You even used the wrong color!). This is not you screaming for attention?

1: I wasn't asking for someone to choose. I was asking for an opinion. I also stated that I wanted to follow a Dutch team and had trouble making up my mind, while clearly stating that Chelsea is the only club I'll ever love and hold in a high regard. Is that incredibly difficult for you to comprehend? 2: You say this despite it already being said to you a few hours ago how I became a Chelsea fan. 3: I was using a colour on the National Team kit; well, one closely representing it anyway. Sorry that a Chelsea forum doesn't have the exact shade and colour of the Brazil flag, albeit mimicking it's colour wasn't even my intention. 4: Can someone please get it in this guy's head that using FORUM FUNCTIONS PUT HERE FOR A REASON is not 'screaming for attention' please? I clearly fail at this.

You actually acknowledge that?

Better to acknowledge something than lie, is it not?

It comes out as if your are rubbing in our faces that you achieved whatever you did.

That's your interpretation, nothing more.

Why you need to post your investments and then in the very last sentence post "all of this from a high school drop out"?

To add perspective.

We have nothing to do with it

Then why are you commenting on it?

this can be targeted to someone that doubted or bullied you

Not just regarding myself, but it's a really bad move to make such a guess about someone's personal life like that on a forum.

You are not better than anyone in here

I never claimed to be.

and I honestly dont think you find yourself thinking that you are.

Then why post that previous sentence?

I just dont see a point in you sharing it with everyone or making it all public. Not everyone will understand or think good.

I don't share. I shared once. You keep bringing such matters up and then promoting and encouraging your own and Kojo's attempts to either mock or belittle me/my views yet at the same time calling for immature people to get off the forum which is such irony.

Rmpr is the bad guy

Ah, so apparently, like me giving myself a title of a 'weird one' you're now calling yourself the bad guy, eh? You're not a bad guy. No one thinks you're a bad guy. You don't do anything bad. This is a title you've just given yourself. Is that the attention seeking you accuse me of displaying?

I am just the only one telling it to you.

You're also the only one thinking it.

None of that makes sense to me.

"The Controversial One" isn't glorifying me making people feel uncomfortable. It was due to my original comments regarding Lukaku before you joined the forum, as well as my opinions regarding McEachran, and even players like Terry and Cech. Err, name just 1 signature which has something to do with me making people feel uncomfortable. You're pulling things out your ass now. You're right. Sting doesn't post how weird he is. Do I? Do I post "I'm weird"? No, I do not. I have a current tag saying that I'm peculiar, because I am. I am peculiar. I am the peculiar one of this forum. This is what the tag is there to demonstrate. Should I now berate you for having "Sexy Einstein" as your tag? You're clearly not Einstein are you? Tut tut.

You had, actually lol. You also said just an hour or 2 ago along the lines of "These are the reasons" as to why you have an agenda against me, and that was 1 of the reasons which I've replied to.

1: I wasn't asking for someone to choose. I was asking for an opinion. I also stated that I wanted to follow a Dutch team and had trouble making up my mind, while clearly stating that Chelsea is the only club I'll ever love and hold in a high regard. Is that incredibly difficult for you to comprehend? 2: You say this despite it already being said to you a few hours ago how I became a Chelsea fan. 3: I was using a colour on the National Team kit; well, one closely representing it anyway. Sorry that a Chelsea forum doesn't have the exact shade and colour of the Brazil flag, albeit mimicking it's colour wasn't even my intention. 4: Can someone please get it in this guy's head that using FORUM FUNCTIONS PUT HERE FOR A REASON is not 'screaming for attention' please? I clearly fail at this.

Better to acknowledge something than lie, is it not?

That's your interpretation, nothing more.

To add perspective.

Then why are you commenting on it?

Not just regarding myself, but it's a really bad move to make such a guess about someone's personal life like that on a forum.

I never claimed to be.

Then why post that previous sentence?

I don't share. I shared once. You keep bringing such matters up and then promoting and encouraging your own and Kojo's attempts to either mock or belittle me/my views yet at the same time calling for immature people to get off the forum which is such irony.

Ah, so apparently, like me giving myself a title of a 'weird one' you're now calling yourself the bad guy, eh? You're not a bad guy. No one thinks you're a bad guy. You don't do anything bad. This is a title you've just given yourself. Is that the attention seeking you accuse me of displaying?

You're also the only one thinking it.

Alright, learned nothing but that is OK.

You said what you had to say and I said what I had to say...

@, I'll fuckin ruin u fam, u beter watch your mouth or i will end u

I already know that is false because of my English heritage. The last thing you Scawtz want to do is start shit again with tha Angloz. Word life.

I've had a great day. I had a good discussion with two of my four teammates from Uni.

My least favourite member of the group is in hospital. I hope he is seriously injured, because he is an intolerable hipster cunt. Rot in hell.

I've cleaned the kitchen.

Gotten ahead with Uni work.

Played Football Manger 12.

Played Bioshock Infinite.

Watched Rashomon.

And now I'm enjoying a cuppa tea.