The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

It looks really good.

P.S.: Beware, our local stalkers are gonna add you on facebook.

Nah ... @Romper thinks he is too good to frequent the pub lately. He has gone 'serious'.

Sigh ... he doesn't even talk to me any more

babycrying.jpeg

I think it look's classy. What do you guys think?

156we35.png

What's the point of editing out your profile picture and name from one place and then leave them out in the open in at least four other places? ;)

But yeah, nice cover photo.

Nah ... @Romper thinks he is too good to frequent the pub lately. He has gone 'serious'.

Sigh ... he doesn't even talk to me any more

He doesn't talk to me anymore either :dunno:

Why do I need to start the conversation? If yall want to talk to me, just do it!

This is the New Romper...

Why do I need to start the conversation? If yall want to talk to me, just do it!

I liked the old Romper. He was funny and a real good mate. I even edited my signature for that sexy beast of a guy.

Give Romper back to us, you Satan!

post-6387-0-82079200-1366390384_thumb.jp

I hate the new Romper. I hate the old Romper. I miss Rmpr. He was such a good guy, he even made your sig. What a hero.

What's the point of editing out your profile picture and name from one place and then leave them out in the open in at least four other places? ;)

But yeah, nice cover photo.

Joris Van Loonie

I liked the old Romper. He was funny and a real good mate. I even edited my signature for that sexy beast of a guy.

Give Romper back to us, you Satan!

I cant stand people calling Romper an idiot anymore, I will reclaim the title of best poster on the forum!

Like the mighty Rmpr, I will embrace serious debates and carry the crown tag for another month. I have no friends, my goal is to be craved once again on TC History!

I cant stand people calling Romper an idiot anymore, I will reclaim the title of best poster on the forum!

Like the mighty Rmpr, I will embrace serious debates and carry the crown tag for another month. I have no friends, my goal is to be craved once again on TC History!

Ok. Then I will do the same. No more funny stuff. Only dead serious posts. We will compete like gladiators for that crown.

Prepare. Resistance is futile!

post-6387-0-62047300-1366391522_thumb.jp

Ok. Then I will do the same. No more funny stuff. Only dead serious posts. We will compete like gladiators for that crown.

Prepare. Resistance is futile!

1. The New Romper doesnt do meme.

2. The New Romper doesnt do smiley.

3. The New Romper has no friends.

4.. The New Romper will embrace debates throughout the forum.

5. The New Romper does Articles.

6. The New Romper will be a TC Legend.

7. New Romper > Rmpr