The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

can you lend out your membership/ST for european away games? I thought the club said we shouldn't because of declaration forms and all the paperwork and stuff? Might be wrong but i thought I read that somewhere. If there aren't problems with it you can use my ST too because I've got exams the next day so wouldn't be able to go

Don't worry about exams... Just say you were busy keeping the blue flag flying high... :blue scalf:

Ok mate, yer its about 60% i'll be going i'd say but if not i'll let you know asap :)

Thanks!

can you lend out your membership/ST for european away games? I thought the club said we shouldn't because of declaration forms and all the paperwork and stuff? Might be wrong but i thought I read that somewhere. If there aren't problems with it you can use my ST too because I've got exams the next day so wouldn't be able to go

Aaaaawwww, so sweet, you think people actually care about that. I bought my UCL tickets from a ST last year and there was no problem... :P

Are you going to the final if we make it?

No, have you read the post you quoted? I answered it there! :lol:

Damn, i think i could have exams around may 15th... Can get fairly cheap plane tickets. Don't think i would be able to get my hands on stadium tickets though. Because i am just a member. My mate might be able too... :dunno: We got to get through Basel first, then i'll see...

Aaaaawwww, so sweet, you think people actually care about that. I bought my UCL tickets from a ST last year and there was no problem... :P

only because if they do something stupid in Amsterdam and the tickets were bought under my name I could get a ban from chelsea

only because if they do something stupid in Amsterdam and the tickets were bought under my name I could get a ban from chelsea

I would advise you not to sell it to me then! :lol:

No, I actually dont even know if they will go, all I did was check with David. This is getting totally out of proportion!

I would love to go, my mates will be there and I always wanted to visit Amsterdam (if you know what I mean), but there is absolute 0% chance of me going...

I would advise not to sell it to me then! :lol:

No, I they actually dont even know if they will go, all I did was check with David. This is getting totally out of proportion!

I would love to go, my mates will be there and I always wanted to visit Amsterdam (if you know what I mean), but there is absolute 0% chance of me going...

:eyebrows: