The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Im not sure how much better it is. It would be cheaper though

As much as I want to help, I will be useless in this topic. :cry:

From the website (ridiculous I know), the upper ends seem to have a much better pitch view. Shed upper has the away fans though, while MHU seems to be louder.

Does anyone on here have or know anyone who has a Finnish Spitz dog? I think I want one.

I know "Google is my friend" but I'm just getting really bias info on there (well, from the sites I click on) regarding whether it's a decent dog or not.

They look rather small. Like a fox.

The reason for me being interested is the fact that (apparently) they're low cost as they're one of the healthier dog breeds and don't require much grooming and all that.

I'd probably go for one of those orange looking ones as opposed to the grey ones.

finnish_spitz.jpgFinnish_Spitz_side_web.jpgFinnish_Spitz_by_KitsuneKiara.jpgfinnish_spitz1.jpg

Never had a pet but from looking at those pictures, gotta say the orange one looks beautifull. Well groomed hair and is shiny. Quite nice in my opinion!

Does anyone on here have or know anyone who has a Finnish Spitz dog? I think I want one.

I know "Google is my friend" but I'm just getting really bias info on there (well, from the sites I click on) regarding whether it's a decent dog or not.

They look rather small. Like a fox.

The reason for me being interested is the fact that (apparently) they're low cost as they're one of the healthier dog breeds and don't require much grooming and all that.

I'd probably go for one of those orange looking ones as opposed to the grey ones.

finnish_spitz.jpgFinnish_Spitz_side_web.jpgFinnish_Spitz_by_KitsuneKiara.jpgfinnish_spitz1.jpg

Probably would require quite a bit of walking as they are fit healthy dogs.

Just don't get a chiwawa (can't spell it lol), If you get one of those you may as well buy a cat. :D

Do I move from shed to Matthew Harding lower for next season?

Hell NO. I have been going to the Mathew Harding Lower stand for years and in my experience it depends on what side of that end you get. On the right side it seems to be full of boring, 'sit down' fans who moan if you stand up and make a noise. On the left hand side (facing the pitch) is the louder side, full of crazy motherfuckers who show their passion in every second of the game. That is just my personal experience but the Shed end is easily the best when it comes to the big games. The atmosphere is electirc and especially when your next to die hard away fans who shout abuse all game long, for me that just makes the whole experience a little more special.

I would feel rather intimidated, I admit. Something I'm keeping in mind is that if I get a big dog it'll likely have a bigger penis than me which could cause a lot of tension in my house. My jealousy would be obvious and could eventually cause us to part ways leaving a burning hole in my heart.

Ow comon .... It is love - sharing those moments!

post-6387-0-37197700-1366138524.jpg

Got tickets for the Europa league semi... East upper. But like the front row of the upper bit. Straight on the halfway line. IMO, their the best seats for viewing, but not for atmosphere, as theres a lot of blokes, who just "commentate" and shout, "what the fuck you doing" rather than sing.

David, will you use your membership if we go to Amsterdam?

Not sure mate depends. I'd love to go but the mother will probably have something to say as i've got exams the week after. Why you after a ticket?

He's not brazilian lol :D

Ask him his name then...

Not sure mate depends. I'd love to go but the mother will probably have something to say as i've got exams the week after. Why you after a ticket?

Yeah, I have some friends who will be there (well, not exactly there) and they asked me if I could get them tickets in case Chelsea makes the final. PM me or send me a facebook message in case you are not going...

Thank you!

Ask him his name then...

Yeah, I have some friends who will be there (well, not exactly there) and they asked me if I could get them tickets in case Chelsea makes the final. PM me or send me a facebook message in case you are not going...

Thank you!

Ok mate, yer its about 60% i'll be going i'd say but if not i'll let you know asap :)

can you lend out your membership/ST for european away games? I thought the club said we shouldn't because of declaration forms and all the paperwork and stuff? Might be wrong but i thought I read that somewhere. If there aren't problems with it you can use my ST too because I've got exams the next day so wouldn't be able to go

Ask him his name then...

Thank you!

Are you going to the final if we make it?