The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

"Sexy" is the unsexiest word ever.

It is depends...If you say "Sexy", it obviously wont be sexy to anybody. However, if Scarlett Johansson says "Sexy", half of the world will find it very sexy!

Yeah all good. It provided fantastic entertainment, from about 9.30pm onwards! I was sat at the window watching what was going on most the time haha

Great, got worried about the baby. :)

I might start using this. How long does it take to kick in and how much should I order? I've got exams in 2 weeks until the end of May.

A few days. Normally you start with a high dose 2400mg for three days and then go 1200 mg a day. Good luck!

A few days. Normally you start with a high dose 2400mg for three days and then go 1200 mg a day. Good luck!

Thanks. I've ordered pills which have 800mg each in them. Is it okay if I just take 800mg instead of 1200mg after the initial high dosage or will it not have the same effect, as in will it be too little?

Thanks. I've ordered pills which have 800mg each in them. Is it okay if I just take 800mg instead of 1200mg after the initial high dosage or will it not have the same effect, as in will it be too little?

I would take two then. One in the morning and one afternoon. This because it is important to keep it present in 'je bloedspiegel - het heeft een halfwaardetijd van 5 uur'. It has to be high enough to have an effect. :-).

ps: normally there should not be any side effects. They can make you incontrollably and spontaneously fart though. Lower to 800 if you feel anything side effect wise .

:Goober:

It is depends...If you say "Sexy", it obviously wont be sexy to anybody. However, if Scarlett Johansson says "Sexy", half of the world will find it very sexy!

No, I still think it sounds shit. It's one of those words that just don't work when they're spoken.

I've decided my MLB team is the Oakland A's...

Mainly because of the film moneyball :P , and all the teams i know of would be considered glory hunting, and supporting the yankees, is like someone who doesn't know much about football saying that they support united, which is :wank2: