The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Your gonna have to listen to this B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L voice again yell/scream/shout/commentate/curse/etc. etc. lmaoooo

I cant listen to you, wait until I turn all other volumes off...

I'm moving back to Surrey next year. I'll make sure to get a 3 bedroom house so you can stay with me. I'll kick the missus out of our bed and she can sleep in the spare room whilst we sleep together <3

Surrey looks really nice. It's a shame that my Uni seems to have a hard on for East London, the Midlands and North England.

I'd take Swansea before that. Exeter could be alright but a GPA over 5.25 is needed and right now I don't have a GPA.

Surrey looks really nice. It's a shame that my Uni seems to have a hard on for East London, the Midlands and North England.

I'd take Swansea before that. Exeter could be alright but a GPA over 5.25 is needed and right now I don't have a GPA.

Surrey is full of man u fans though. Exeter and Swansea are really nice

East london are where most of the crap london Uni's are. Uni of Surrey is nice... But obviously thats not in london.

Surrey is full of man u fans though. Exeter and Swansea are really nice

I don't really care who they support as long as they are nice.

Exeters lovely. Swanseas not...

I know a fella that went to Swansea University and he says it's alright.

East london are where most of the crap london Uni's are. Uni of Surrey is nice... But obviously thats not in london.

I'm not keen on London at all.

I was really hoping for something around Southampton...

I don't really care who they support as long as they are nice.

I know a fella that went to Swansea University and he says it's alright.

I'm not keen on London at all.

I was really hoping for something around Southampton...

Southampton, portsmouth, Chichester are all around there and good unis.

Southampton, portsmouth, Chichester are all around there and good unis.

Yeah Southampton isn't bad. Bit of a mix of nice parts and shitholes there is quite a large uni down there spread over quite a few campuses in Hampshire

But in the end it doesn't really matter. Because most of the exchanges are in either: Birmingham, Sheffield or Leeds. Fuck you QUT!

But in the end it doesn't really matter. Because most of the exchanges are in either: Birmingham, Sheffield or Leeds. Fuck you QUT!

I know a shit load of people who "go" to birmingham... I say "go", because basically everyone just gets shitfaced all the time, so its not really much work going on...

Kinda perfect for an Aussie :D