The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I'm not really dumb, even though, couple of years back, I went to a camp with me school and some asshole actually drew tits on me head while I was sleeping and it took me two whole days to figure that shit out :P

EDIT: I'm Out of freaking likes <_<

I'm only joking, i love you really. :wub:

Who hates that cunt P.Diddy and other cunt Kanye West as much as I do? potentially nobody. I hate them that much I will probably end up ending their lives eventually. Ok maybe too far but yeah I hate them both. He is about as hip as someone kicking you full force in the nuts for the sake of it.

Second post you made towards me involving a penis, this isn't grade school sex ed. :lol:

Says the guy that started it by calling me gay and tagging a thread with 'Stingray likes men'. I must admit - you almost got to me. That made me think: I will fuck this dude up - believe me I can psychologically. You do NOT know where I come from - maybe I fought harder than you think to get where I am now. You would never have encountered something like me before. I promise.

Some on here brought me to sanity and I thank them for that. They know what this forum is about and you know what? It is isn't about shit macho's like you with their little wieners trying to prove something. It is about creating a valuable community that loves talking to each other, loves joking, gets laughs and loves Chelsea without feeling the need to derogate others to feel THE MAN. Thats why I think you have a small Chorizo. You need compensation.

Now. i will have fun here with other fun fuckers. I will block you because you do irritate me too much with your stupidity. This is in no way weakness - do not flatter yourself, flacid one. After teaching more than 3000 uni students (I kid you not) I cannot let the dumbest ass I have ever encountered bring me down to his level.

Go do your Boo. She will turn on you as well in time and then you just think of my words. It doesn't pay to be an asshole. I hope you learn - be it the hard way, Little Chorizo.

Bye bye Little Chorizo! Have a good life.

post-6387-0-36009500-1365613975_thumb.jp

Says the guy that started it by calling me gay and tagging a thread with 'Stingray likes men'. I must admit - ypu almost got to me. That maxe me think: i will fuck this dude up - believe me I can psychologically. You do NOT know where I come from. You would never have encountered something like me before.

Some on here brought me to sanity and I thank them for that. They know what this forum is about and you know what? It is isn't about shit macho's like you with their little wieners trying to prove something. It is about creating a valuable community that loves talking to each other, loves joking, gets laughs and loves Chelsea without feeling the need to derogate others to feel THE MAN. Thats why I think you have a small Chorizo. You need compensation.

Now. i will have fun here with other fun fuckers. I will block you because you do irritate me too much with your stupidity. This is in no way weakness - do not flatter yourself, flacid one. After teaching more than 3000 uni students (I kid you not) I cannot let the dumbest ass I have ever encountered bring me down to his level.

Go do your Boo. She will turn on you as well in time and then you just think of my words. It doesn't pay to be an asshole. I hope you learn - be it the hard way, Little Chorizo.

Bye bye Little Chorizo! Have a good life.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Can't believe something so small, can make someone so beautifully rattled. :lol:

Fishing for a reaction, but this is sheer quality.

Exactly MR. Psychopath., you love that and only that.

Ironic coming from a man who has insulted me, threatened me, and degraded me from as simple as a sentence as "Stingray likes men" :lol:

Can't believe someone of your nature could be so delicate, yet you yourself lash out "JOKES" as similar to the one I pulled. It's a forum and we got a few laughs, as well as the "SantiagoBlowMe" Am I bitter about it?

Grow up mate and take that Pacifier out of your mouth. You're embarrassing yourself.