The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I was solely talking about looks...

Brazilians are like that as well. Most of my friends/colleagues have some other citizenship because some member of their family is immigrant (mostly Spanish, Portuguese, Italian or Japanese). :)

It's so hard for me to get an English citizenship. My family all come from there, I have records and what not proving it but since neither of my parents are English I can't apply and have to go through living there for three years. Another annoying thing is that both of my grandparents on my paternal side are English. Unless WHS wants to let me live with him, that shit ain't gonna happen any time soon.

It's so hard for me to get an English citizenship. My family all come from there, I have records and what not proving it but since neither of my parents are English I can't apply and have to go through living there for three years. Another annoying thing is that both of my grandparents on my paternal side are English. Unless WHS wants to let me live with him, that shit ain't gonna happen any time soon.

Odd, I have Spanish passport cuz my grandparents were Spanish...

All my uncles/aunts from my mom's family live in Jaén...

Odd, I have Spanish passport cuz my grandparents were Spanish...

All my uncles/aunts from my mom's family live in Jaén...

Such bullshit. Read all the rules and stipulations. It's as if they don't want anything to do with us.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_nationality_law#From_1983

It's as easy for someone from the middle of China to get a citizenship. I've direct heritage to the fucking place.

Then again, backstreet09 is a nice guy, but also a huge justin bieber fan and torres fanatic.

Backstreet is a nice guy, you should give him a chance. And who knows maybe just maybe he's a very smart guy, it's all just an act to seduce Torres.

I love you KOJO :wub: #Nohomo

Haters gonna hate. Biebs is making money and fucking fly honeys. Deal with it :Goober:

OOOOOOH. NOW YOU'VE DONE IT. Cap was Indian/Sri Lankan...Backstreet is Pakistani.

OOOOOOH

FIGHT

FIGHT

Shit cover Expo-seeee. Haha nooo, I am too lazy for the whole cycling shit :P

Blackstreet is too dumb, no offence. :)

I'm not really dumb, even though, couple of years back, I went to a camp with me school and some asshole actually drew tits on me head while I was sleeping and it took me two whole days to figure that shit out :P

EDIT: I'm Out of freaking likes <_<

Edited by Backstreet09

Such bullshit. Read all the rules and stipulations. It's as if they don't want anything to do with us.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_nationality_law#From_1983

It's as easy for someone from the middle of China to get a citizenship. I've direct heritage to the fucking place.

Hahahaha, have you tried and been neglected or you didnt even try going to UK embassy?

Well I do have a spare room in my house.......................

Well I do have a spare room in my house.......................

Chances are I'll be in England sooner or later, so I'll take you up on that. Don't be shocked if one day an unshaven ocker cunt rocks up to your house and demands shelter. I've even considered doing a semester of University over there.

http://www.qut.edu.au/study/overseas-study-and-exchange/europe#h2-4

I'll even go to Sheffield just to be close to my one and only...