The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

In the end I'm probably not going to proficient enough in a LOTE to study anywhere except English speaking countries. I am trying to learn Spanish though...

England

• Oxford Brookes University (Oxford)
  • Leeds Metropolitan University (Leeds) - public relations program ideal for business students and also recommended by the Creative Industries Faculty and Science and Engineering Faculty (IT)
  • University of Leeds (Leeds) - highly recommended by QUT Business School, the Creative Industries Faculty and the Science and Engineering Faculty (Science).

Ireland

Wales

Scotland

• University of Strathclyde (Glasgow) - highly recommended by QUT Business School. Limited places available for business students. Also recommended by the Creative Industries Faculty (Architecture) and the Science and Engineering Faculty (Science).

Canada

• Bishop's University (Sherbrooke, Quebec) - recommended by the Creative Industries Faculty and the Science and Engineering Faculty (Science).
  • Dalhousie University (Halifax, Nova Scotia) - recommended by the Creative Industries Faculty.
  • Ecole Polytechnique Montreal (Centreville, Quebec) - recommended for engineering and IT (research internship opportunity).

AMERICA FUCK YEA

AMERICA FUCK YEA

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH, COMING AGAIN TO SAVE THE MOTHERFUCKING DAY YEAH

greatest film ever..

Dont know why you would want to come here spike. The fees are ridiculous, cost of living usually really high and the quality of teaching probably no better than in Australia. Loads of young people are leaving the UK to study elsewhere because of how stupid the fees are

In the end I'm probably not going to proficient enough in a LOTE to study anywhere except English speaking countries. I am trying to learn Spanish though...

I will tell you again, Canada is your best option...

@Hutcho, NEVER EVER use Portugal.

@, Are you happy now? Damn, it takes A LOT of work to build up your morale. Now i can play serious with you from here on out, because i didn't want you to leave me. Now that that's settled, no more going easy. :D

tumblr_ldkgawZRZF1qeln0qo1_500.gif

Dont know why you would want to come here spike. The fees are ridiculous, cost of living usually really high and the quality of teaching probably no better than in Australia. Loads of young people are leaving the UK to study elsewhere because of how stupid the fees are

Who said anything about paying?

i will tell you again, Canada is your best option...

You didn't tell me that! You said nooooo Brasil is better than you said Canada is very nice. Nowhere did you say Canada was best!

@, Are you happy now? Damn, it takes A LOT of work to build up your morale. Now i can play serious with you from here on out, because i didn't want you to leave me. Now that that's settled, no more going easy. :D

You should wear the pink glasses, then you might win, in fact don't kid yourself you'll get beat more with them... :Goober:

You didn't tell me that! You said nooooo Brasil is better than you said Canada is very nice. Nowhere did you say Canada was best!

What?

I said Brazil is better if you were doing IT, because you would already be here for WC and the course is in English (I even checked that).

When you told me you are going to change it to Architecture, the first thing I told you was that Brazil was out of the question because of the language and FAU (didnt I?). Then (in the same conversation) you showed me that link and I said from the options you had, Canada seemed nice and was your best option...

Anyways, I am telling you right now!

Dont play with Portugal, dont play with Germany. Gonna lose all options if we continue to play! ;)

Also, not even mad? Who was crying like a baby through the headset? :lol:

What?

I said Brazil is better if you were doing IT, because you would already be here for WC and the course is in English (I even checked that).

When you told me you are going to change it to Architecture, the first thing I told you was that Brazil was out of the question because of the language and FAU (didnt I?). Then (in the same conversation) you showed me that link and I said from the options you had, Canada seemed nice and was your best option...

Anyways, I am telling you right now!

I'm telling you braz, we had the convo about Canada way earlier than the one about FAU and Architecture, Canada was my initial preferences Montreal to be exact then you had me thinking about Sao Paulo. Don't forget I have to get into Architecture first...