The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Tempted to learn either one of Spanish, Italian, German or Portuguese..... hmmmmmm what one to choose. Or even try learning french again, was forced to do it in school up until third year

DO NOT LEARN PORTUGUESE!

Seriously, it is way too hard and highly unrewarding...

DO NOT LEARN PORTUGUESE!

Seriously, it is way too hard and way too unrewarding...

It was pretty low on my order of preference tbh.

1) Spanish

2) German

3) Italian

4) French/ Portuguese

Well tbh being Scottish I think I need to master English first hahaha.

Found something on the BBC website, Spanish for beginners so I think I'll have a look haha. Even if I can just read Spanish tbh, could be useful

It was pretty low on my order of preference tbh.

1) Spanish

2) German

3) Italian

4) French/ Portuguese

Well tbh being Scottish I think I need to master English first hahaha.

Found something on the BBC website, Spanish for beginners so I think I'll have a look haha. Even if I can just read Spanish tbh, could be useful

Italian is the coolest language that uses our alphabet (imo)!

However, Spanish is easier because their gramatic rules have way less exceptions than Italian or Portuguese...

German has a rep to be quite a no brainer for whoever knows English...

You should wear the pink glasses, then you might win, in fact don't kid yourself you'll get beat more with them... :Goober:

AY BRAH, YOU WANT TO TAKE THIS OUTSIDE?? hahahah

but i changed my pic though to my Wolfpack hahahaha.

No way, Brazilians dont go into an Argentine vagina. It is the very first rule....

The second is to be better than shit English on football!

:Goober:

I'd bang an argentine without thinking twice.

The bikini shot I was promised?? :eyebrows: :P

Get out of here! :P

LMAOOOO You remember that!? surprised, but that was Paul, he's not in the picture there :D

I just remembered, lmao!

Is Paul not of the cool Wolfpack?

I'd bang an argentine without thinking twice.

You are ridiculous!

It's ironic that @Zolayes used to actively accuse @Kojo of driving people away, but now he himself almost drove away a quality member. The same person who has a dig at every member when he can, and then preaches about 'class' every step of the way, as if he had any. Hypocrisy at its best.

It's not just Zolayes's fault, it's the admins, because like it or not it's actually very evident that favourtism lurks on this forum. When Zolayes was arguing with people like me and the others he should've been punished just like they where, however he gotten away with it. To put it in one word he was 'untouchable' as I would've gotten banned eventually had i kept arguing with him. Now I'm sure you all know Muzchap, pretty much one of the nicest guys you'll come across on this forum, and even he was getting in trouble and warnings for arguing with Zolayes, so it's clearly not just us controversial ones.

Hell my 15 warning points are from arguing with Zolayes, and don't get me wrong i take responsibility, some things i said were really over the top and for that I'm sorry Zolayes.

But when you're getting warnings just for calling someone a bandwagoner... Now come on that's just stupid.

1118g9x.png

So anyways, here was Zolayes picking out Romperts spelling and me defending him. Now despite living in brazil, so by that logic it's obvious english isn't exactly his mother tongue and also to recall he was pretty new to this forum then. He was getting picked on for his spelling, even though he was backing off and laughing his spelling was still getting picked at. But what is confusing me is how Zolayes never got into trouble for any of this, had this of been me it would've been my ticket out of here or at least a suspension, but because it's someone else who is/was friends with the admin team he never got into any sort of trouble.

And then i call him a bandwagoner (which he was at the time), and i got 5 warning points for using innapropriate language. So i think it's clearly obvious that justice was not served. And that just once again proves, that favouritism is one cold hearted bitch.

But okay, I'm no saint, I'll own up... Anyone here remember Justin 3D? Well i effectively made him leave this forum twice, and both times i did this i should've been suspended. However it was clear the admins where happy that i was driving him away as not many people liked him, so that's probably why i gotten away with it.

So my point is, It's time to actually accept responsibillity and change this, i think we have to be more proffessional.

Wow @Manpe that made feel like a complete piece of shit cause i was there and saw that unfold but I kept quiet.

Lots of Respect to you for putting that up.

Love you signature btw :-)

Ps: to answer your question: have a database of memes :-) i just can't resist saving good ones.

I agree, the favouritism is very clear in this case. Zolayes criticized Stingray's quality of posting (he said: now he has morfed into some strange form of pond life normally only found in the cesspits of scumpool). The same kind of critics can be addressed to the man himself, let's be honest, zolayes hasn't contributed anything worth mentioning to the forum for a long time now, despite having won the MOTM award twice in a row. He mainly posts irrelevant "clever" wordplays about Torres or Rafa in totally unrelated topics. But since he's won the award twice 2 years ago and also won the "wisest member" award he thinks he's some kind of morale kingpin or etalon of quality that goes around enlightening people, while doing fuck all himself. It's a case of do as I say not as I do.

It's actually a pretty bad case of degradation. He used to be liked here, even I used to like him when he wasn't like that. But now, judging by the critics and the amount of likes criticizing posts addressed to him get, indicates he's slowly fallen out of favour. People are just afraid to open their mouths because they're afraid of getting slapped saying anything against him, let's be honest (e.g. Muzchap admitted this to me). This kind of attitude has made him extremely arrogant, he knows nothing is gonna happen to him.

But what does it matter what I say, I have a perfect example of how he operates, trying to poke for arguments, yet still manages to slip under the radars. This is a conversation from September spanning only some 4-5 pages in the European games thread. In those pages, he managed to say this:

For some reason I thought I was the only one he was constantly trying to outsmart with clever rhymes. And he calls hip hop useless? Or does country music have these kind of puns? The thing is with human mind and brain that at certain age it starts to degenerate and by the elderly age of being eligible for pension a human brain is actually equal to one of a teenager. Turns out we are being pulverized by a weakling afterall, shared blame. Thanks @manpe,@Kojo!