The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I'm sorry, but do you have a specific problem with the staff here? Because you seem to have a dig at the staff at every chance possible and at a forum like TC, that makes no sense what so ever, at least to me. Because the staff here are the people who put precious time and effort so everyone can have the most enjoyable experience possible. And we do it just for the love of Chelsea and this forum. For example, I had to not do the assignment I had for uni today because I had to deal with the trouble on here yesterday night. And I'm not complaining about that, I really don't mind that at all because I love this forum and this community. But I honestly don't expect to be vilified and be treated with disdain for doing my moderating duties. So if you have a specific problem with us, please say so openly, or via PM if you wish, so we can deal with it. We are open to feedback and criticism.

just two points then . I think you trigger happy in locking threads , Two locked at the same time yesterday and it's not the first time. Then you edited out a picture ,,,and now it seems you deleted a complete page.

just two points then . I think you trigger happy in locking threads , Two locked at the same time yesterday and it's not the first time. Then you edited out a picture ,,,and now it seems you deleted a complete page.

Just to be clear on that one. That page wasn't deleted at all. I moved it to the Pub earlier because the discussion there had completely derailed the purpose of 'TC - Hall of Fame' thread.

It's ironic that @zolayes used to actively accuse @Kojo of driving people away, but now he himself almost drove away a quality member. The same person who has a dig at every member when he can, and then preaches about 'class' every step of the way, as if he had any. Hypocrisy at its best.

try getting the facts right first ,,no you have Idiocy as you finest talent

Just to be clear on that one. That page wasn't deleted at all. I moved it to the Pub earlier because the discussion there had completely derailed the purpose of 'TC - Hall of Fame' thread.

in that case I withdraw that criticism ...but might it not have been helpful in telling people

Hey Zolayes,

To be honest. My pic was over the top and meant to stir. It was a macro shot of a teenyweeny cock (I will NOT do any references to members on here I just talked to) that was indeed over the top. I was also glad because he kinda protected me in my posting fury yesterday. So .... job well done in my account. I needed it kinda.

Sorry if my actions did something to how mods are perceived. That was not my intention.

Still, he does look like Adam Sandler.

The thread created by Stingray was locked because it had little meaning to begin with and was derailed to death and caused a misunderstanding that almost lead to Stingray leaving the forum. I locked the TC Hall of Fame because things were getting out of hand and a huge fight looked inevitable had I not locked it and I reopened it in the morning once everyone had calmed down. The pic I removed, as I already explained, includes material that is not allowed on the forum. As for the page you're referring to, it was not deleted, simply moved to the pub because that page was completely off topic. And I'm not even the one who moved it. I hope that clears things up.

The thread created by Stingray was locked because it had little meaning to begin with and was derailed to death and caused a misunderstanding that almost lead to Stingray leaving the forum. I locked the TC Hall of Fame because things were getting out of hand and a huge fight looked inevitable had I not locked it and I reopened it in the morning once everyone had calmed down. The pic I removed, as I already explained, includes material that is not allowed on the forum. As for the page you're referring to, it was not deleted, simply moved to the pub because that page was completely off topic. And I'm not even the one who moved it. I hope that clears things up.

going to let it drop though the page I remembered I cant find in the pub ...Im really not bothered tho

Almost led him to leave?

What an absolute acute human being considering he sure can dish things about but can hardly take anything back without him going absolutely over dramatical about it.

:doh:

It's ironic that @zolayes used to actively accuse @Kojo of driving people away, but now he himself almost drove away a quality member. The same person who has a dig at every member when he can, and then preaches about 'class' every step of the way, as if he had any. Hypocrisy at its best.

He also gave Henrique and Styles hell for wanting Ancelotti out, and guess what he is doing to our current manager?

Sevilla is fucking gorgeous mate, if you ever have the chance.

You been to Valencia? Absolutely beautiful city! Loved it

I only went to Malaga, Valencia and the tons of small cities in Andaluzia.

Never Sevilla, Madrid, Barcelona, Salamanca, Ibiza, etc...

I'm not anymore you sick bastard!! I was before Facebook came bopping in shitting everywhere

We all make mistakes mate, just delete it and be done with that childish shit!