The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

What do you mean by that? I didn't fully understand.

By mind he is no different to us due to his age. If not worse. Being old doesn't make him more wiser. Sorry for confusion. :D

Btw, when I opened the link in your signature, it looked proimising until he said soccer.

Man pee with a heroic post.

Made me actually feel sorry for the bastard that is Kojo/Sloth!! Who would've thought....

Ryan my cool list had to go. It was getting too big, I couldn't handle it any more. It was keeping me up at night, it was dreadful. I had a specific criteria you had to meet and had to check every single post that each member had posted in order for them to retain their place. I just couldn't handle it man.

Stingray if you was running as an MP in my local constituency I'd vote for you. Romper I wouldn't vote for you.

Dion is dinosaur.

In all fairness, I can't really remember what I did what was so bad. Yeah I argued in many threads but I backed up my points at least. Only thing which could really piss you off is the cap situation, but tbf I had my reasons to do that, and even to this day I don't have any regrets about that situation.

But I agree classic post by Manpe, couldn't of put that any better.

In all fairness, I can't really remember what I did what was so bad. Yeah I argued in many threads but I backed up my points at least. Only thing which could really piss you off is the cap situation, but tbf I had my reasons to do that, and even to this day I don't have any regrets about that situation.

But I agree classic post by Manpe, couldn't of put that any better.

Haha when you were "Sloth" you were just set out to be a massive cunt :lol:

You're cool for cats now though

Haha when you were "Sloth" you were just set out to be a massive cunt :lol:

You're cool for cats now though

Oh well I'm sorry for what I did then I guess, I can't really remember that far back so I probably did something to piss most people off. Believe me you aren't the first person I've heard this off.

By mind he is no different to us due to his age. If not worse. Being old doesn't make him more wiser. Sorry for confusion. :D

Btw, when I opened the link in your signature, it looked proimising until he said soccer.

That is actually not quite true. There is a difference between a not fully devellopped adolescent brain (which shows signs of lack of empathy and inability to 'see the others perspective' due to an underdevelopped 'theory of mind' module + increased emotional instability, heightened extraversion, impulsivity and aggresion).

But when aging the decline starts earlier than you think, young padawans! Aging is associated with progressive losses in function across multiple systems, including sensation, cognition, memory, motor control, and affect. Four core factors are responsible: 1. reduced schedules of brain activity, 2. noisy processing 3. weakened neuromodulatory control, and negative learning--interact to create a self-reinforcing downward spiral of degraded brain function in older adults.

While this reduces the 'horsepower' of the brain, most personality characteristics remain the same after 30 - so basically: once a cunt - always a cunt :-) Recent studies also indicate that these characteristics are 61-80% genetically determined. So not only once a cunt, always a cunt - also you are pretty much BORN a cunt.

I hereby HAVE NOT called anyone a cunt. I just love using that word as a foreigner.

Yeah. psychology homerun.

Oh well I'm sorry for what I did then I guess, I can't really remember that far back so I probably did something to piss most people off. Believe you aren't the first person I've heard this off.

Behave, nothing to be sorry about now.

I feel us having an emotional bond that is suddenly appearing. I love you man!

Oh well I'm sorry for what I did then I guess, I can't really remember that far back so I probably did something to piss most people off. Believe you aren't the first person I've heard this off.

Actually, Kojo, you where the first one I met when I came on this forum. I remember promoting Hazard (who I was following for years now) and you trashed me. So, basically you where th first to piss me off on here! You took my forum virginity!

Also, you were the first to earn my deepest respect. I always found you a very sharp and clever chap!

No flattery intended.

Behave, nothing to be sorry about now.

I feel us having an emotional bond that is suddenly appearing. I love you man!

That's good, but what if this is just some dirty trick so i can controversially hurt you all again?.

Oh shit

Actually, Kojo, you where the first one I met when I came on this forum. I remember promoting Hazard (who I was following for years now) and you trashed me. So, basically you where th first to piss me off on here! You took my forum virginity!

Also, you were the first to earn my deepest respect. I always found you a very sharp and clever chap!

No flattery intended.

Yeah doesn't surprise me, I think I had a huge arguement with lots of Hazard fans back when he first joined up, as I first believed Hazard was overrated and would flop in his first season, god how wrong I was there!.

Well IDC cause I'm flattered and I'm not gon' do what you tell me aight!.