The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I like seeing so many nationalities on this forum. Proof that the little London club has grown a lot. I've always thought the best supporters are the ones that choose to support the club, through thick and thin not the ones that follow because their dad does.

I dont think there is a difference...

I dont care why they became fans nor where they live, what matters to me is the love they show for Chelsea. Why people who chose Chelsea because of their father/family deserves less of your respect?

(I may have not understood you post completely though)

Guest FullEnglishBreakfast

I dont think there is a difference...

I dont care why they became fans nor where they live, what matters to me is the love they show for Chelsea. Why people who chose Chelsea because of their father/family deserves less of your respect?

(I may have not understood you post completely though)

I didn't say anything about having less respect. And you misunderstand me, I was talking about people that support a club because their dad forces the team down their throat since birth, that's not really choosing and it doesn't seem fair to me. Rugby was forced down my throat as a kid and I was expected to watch and play the sport even though I didn't enjoy it. It's fine if they want to support a club if their family does, but when it's forced and the child is taught to support a club it just doesn't feel right. I respect them the same as any fan, I respect all fans if they are sincere, but it just doesn't feel right. Maybe they would be Notts County fans if their dads hadn't taught them to scream hate at the TV if Chelsea didn't win 10-0. I don't know...

I was kind of the black sheep in the family because I watch football amongst a plethora of rugby maniacs.

I didn't say anything about having less respect. And you misunderstand me, I was talking about people that support a club because their dad forces the team down their throat since birth, that's not really choosing and it doesn't seem fair to me. Rugby was forced down my throat as a kid and I was expected to watch and play the sport even though I didn't enjoy it. It's fine if they want to support a club if their family does, but when it's forced and the child is taught to support a club it just doesn't feel right. I respect them the same as any fan, I respect all fans if they are sincere, but it just doesn't feel right. Maybe they would be Notts County fans if their dads hadn't taught them to scream hate at the TV if Chelsea didn't win 10-0. I don't know...

I was kind of the black sheep in the family because I watch football amongst a plethora of rugby maniacs.

That wasnt clear in the last post, sorry.

I also find it ridiculous, but it doesnt make them supporters. They wont follow it after leaving their parents house!

I dont even call them fans and nor do they...

I drink earl grey

My Colombian friend understands me!

I'll give Earl Grey a test.

It feels so liberating being able to write again. I'm glad I joined this place. Even if people don't like my articles, it feel so great to get them out there. I've no idea how talented I am but I don't care, I'm enjoying it and that's what matters the most.

Avatar 6/10 : too standard for my taste. I loved your sunglasses. You can get a 10 if you have a pic in bikini.

Sig: 10/10 : because it is true. I am glad this forum gave me a chance to call ou a friend!

Edit: shit, that was for Romper, i was too late. Although I think you would look smashing in a bikini too, XpetercechX

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Once I get back in form I will post a picture in one of those man bikinis! :lol:

thumbs_najludiot-kostum-za-na-matura-000