The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Its not my fault lol. If they have a chelsea reference i have to bet on it... I blame the dog's. In the end i broke even for the night. But tbh we went more for the party than the dog racing...

You had a good time at least?

Do you believe that Aliens will someday invade us? If yes, for good or for bad?

I want to hear people's opinion outside the physics field...

I personally believe they are already here O.o . It's creepy but well it's more logical than the whole Illuminati Shit.

I personally believe they are already here O.o . It's creepy but well it's more logical than the whole Illuminati Shit.

Talking about Illuminati - ever heard of the Rothschild's or Rockefeller's dynasties? Read about them a little bit and about their business, fortunes and you will be amazed. Certainly you will start to believe that the concept of it is real. These are the families that single-handedly finance wars, make countries (Israel) and influence the economy. Even the superpowers of this world bow down to something greater than themselves.

Vettel is a complete cunt and is Schumacher v2.0 - lost all respect for him.

Fair play to Rosberg though - true team player ;)

"It's a victory I'm not very proud of because it should have been Mark's" - Vettel after his Malaysian GP.

Funny how he ignores the team message and then suddenly after winning the race says, 'oh i am sorry'. Glad that Webber has come out and stated the obvious. "he will have protection as usual."

Talking about Illuminati - ever heard of the Rothschild's or Rockefeller's dynasties? Read about them a little bit and about their business, fortunes and you will be amazed. Certainly you will start to believe that the concept of it is real. These are the families that single-handedly finance wars, make countries (Israel) and influence the economy. Even the superpowers of this world bow down to something greater than themselves.

Everyone knows that stuff, what makes me laugh is, the ritual they do to get in contact with our Lord and Savior SATAN. Buttsex ? Nude signing ? Signing with blood ? Omfg you want me to believe that shit ?

HAHAHAHAHA

I personally believe there are intelligent life, but there is no point in comming here...

They would need to be way too advanced, probably a Civilization Type 4, then it would be like us being interested in colonizing ants or something similar.

HAHAHAHAHA

I personally believe there are intelligent life, but there is no point in comming here...

They would need to be way too advanced, probably a Civilization Type 4, then it would be like us being interested in colonizing ants or something similar.

If I don't even bring the religious backing to my hypothesis or whatever that is lol, If the bigbang created us, and the whole universe. There's a possiblity that there'd have been thousands of more bigbangs and might have created thousands of more universe, giving life to unknown and special species, completely different from each other everywhere, beyond the sky. Looks Legit enough to me ? Or I didn't get my beauty sleep last night and I'm talking absolute garbage :Goober:

If I don't even bring the religious backing to my hypothesis or whatever that is lol, If the bigbang created us, and the whole universe. There's a possiblity that there'd have been thousands of more bigbangs and might have created thousands of more universe, giving life to unknown and special species, completely different from each other everywhere, beyond the sky. Looks Legit enough to me ? Or I didn't get my beauty sleep last night and I'm talking absolute garbage :Goober:

Welcome to the very basic principle of Strings Theory...

Guest FullEnglishBreakfast

@, I don't really know which members are staff. So maybe you could tell me who they are or maybe even just tell them about my two articles yourself? I'd really appreciate it.

@, I don't really know which members are staff. So maybe you could tell me who they are or maybe even just tell them about my two articles yourself? I'd really appreciate it.

You can do it yourself buddy, no one is a child here.

Just go to the home page of the forum, at the bottom there is a list of all the online members. The ones in purple are Mods and the ones underlined with a red plus sign are Adms.

If you want to transform your good long posts into Articles, just PM (private message) them and they will post it for you...

Guest FullEnglishBreakfast

You can do it yourself buddy, no one is a child here.

Just go to the home page of the forum, at the bottom there is a list of all the online members. The ones in purple are Mods and the ones underlined with a red plus sign are Adms.

If you want to transform your good long posts into Articles, just PM (private message) them and they will post it for you...

Thanks fella.

'No one is a child here.' What is some sort of dig at me? Seems awfully passive agressive, excuse me if I'm being paranoid though.