The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I was actually talking about different types of tea besides my usual English Breakfast tea. But thanks for the suggestion anyway.

Video games aren't exactly the best thing for me. I'm very competitive and hate failure, that means that video games frustrate me very quickly and I often lose my temper whilst playing them. I do love games but looking back at my life, for something so small and trivial they have cause me a lot of anger.

HAHHAHA my bad!

Im like htat with games too. but today we just messed around. Hell, i used to play COD or fifa round my mates house and kept headbutting his cupboard out of frustration. huge dent in it.

When i play football manager, many times ive punched my bedside table when ive conceeded a late goal in the champions league finals. many a time.

Im not even aggressive! fucking video games.

as for teas, im always with the usual tea bag. recently ive been seeing those flavoured ones (twinings do them) and they do a pomegramate and blood orange one that smells great! no idea how it tastes.

recently read a bit of research on the affects of green tea, lots of benefits for a sedentry or athletic person. no idea how it tastes though.

christ im helpful

Guest FullEnglishBreakfast

HAHHAHA my bad!

Im like htat with games too. but today we just messed around. Hell, i used to play COD or fifa round my mates house and kept headbutting his cupboard out of frustration. huge dent in it.

When i play football manager, many times ive punched my bedside table when ive conceeded a late goal in the champions league finals. many a time.

Im not even aggressive! fucking video games.

as for teas, im always with the usual tea bag. recently ive been seeing those flavoured ones (twinings do them) and they do a pomegramate and blood orange one that smells great! no idea how it tastes.

recently read a bit of research on the affects of green tea, lots of benefits for a sedentry or athletic person. no idea how it tastes though.

christ im helpful

Green Tea is bitter and almost has gentle taste.

Cousin #1 just dropped out of college and decided to apply for the army today.

Cousin #2 just sent off his CV to work in a small shop which sells petrol and basic items today. (In fact he was here 5 minutes ago to use my printer to print his CV off.)

They both stayed in school as long as they could, and now after leaving, are instantly going to be spending another 8 or more hours of their day every day working below someone to do a job that they don't even enjoy, living in a rural area where they don't even need the cash.

I dropped out in my 4th year of school with 0 qualifications or GCSE's, Standard Grades, any of that stuff, despite being top of (most) of my classes, yet made £30k last year in my first year of self-employed business at the age of 16 (with guidance from my mum, which we split around 60/40.)

QUALIFICATIONS, JOBS AND INSTITUTES ARE OVERRATED bye.

I'll tell you how Rockefellars and Rothschilds got their money - banking.They manipulated with stocks and owned the market. They had vast connections and got to know about news earlier than kings at the time. For example they knew how the wars would end before anyone else so they put the winner's shares up on the market which resulted in others also selling their shares - they bought them cheap and made cosmic profits. That's how simple it is, money rules this world. This is only one example.

You do know, and well atleast the Illuminati believers claims that Pharaohs and the Royal Family of the Great Britain are of the same bloodline ? If that is anytrue, would you like to tell me, how did the rockefellers and the rothfellers corrupted the system? From what I know, there was no banking system at that particular time. They did have some taxes on grains but with no centralized structure whatsoever. More importantly, and what still a mystery is, how in the actual fuck, the pharoahs got that much of the money, to run such a vast kingdom ?

It's not really that simple. It's never been that simple mate .

Cousin #2 just sent off his CV to work in a small shop which sells petrol and basic items today. (In fact he was here 5 minutes ago to use my printer to print his CV off.)

They both stayed in school as long as they could, and now after leaving, are instantly going to be spending another 8 or more hours of their day every day working below someone to do a job that they don't even enjoy, living in a rural area where they don't even need the cash.

I dropped out in my 4th year of school with 0 qualifications or GCSE's, Standard Grades, any of that stuff, despite being top of (most) of my classes, yet made £30k last year in my first year of self-employed business at the age of 16 (with guidance from my mum, which we split around 60/40.)

There is a thing called 'long term' conclusions. It matters in this topic.

Ps: i hope your business flourishes.

You do know, and well atleast the Illuminati believers claims that Pharaohs and the Royal Family of the Great Britain are of the same bloodline ? If that is anytrue, would you like to tell me, how did the rockefellers and the rothfellers corrupted the system? From what I know, there was no banking system at that particular time. They did have some taxes on grains but with no centralized structure whatsoever. More importantly, and what still a mystery is, how in the actual fuck, the pharoahs got that much of the money, to run such a vast kingdom ?

It's not really that simple. It's never been that simple mate .

Of course there was no Wall Street back then but they did have markets. Merchants were the richest people back then. Regarding bloodlines - every emperor wanted to be the son of Zeus, brother of Hercules. No need to read much into rumors. You can look at life from 3 aspects - money, connections and education. If you've got two, you will get the third. Let's stay in the modern times, though, that's what matters for us. And I'm sure today's society isn't run on demons and any other mythical creature you can bring up. All in all agree - it isn't as simple as I might have expressed myself. :)

In the end of the day everyone can't be highly educated. We need simple workers also. Though, if everyone went down the easy road and dropped out of school where would the world be with only entrepreneurs and without scientists,teachers, doctors, engineers etc?

PS. I hope your business will flourish and you'll live the life of your dreams, mate! :)

What kinda business are you in? Prostitution? Internet sales?