The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

@,

How hot would you rate them out of 10? Are they female?

What?

EDIT: Wait, I think you mean Ashley Madison?

Well, they are an infidelity site. Married women and men create profiles so they can cheat on their partners. Then, you have to buy credits to chat. When you find someone you might be interested in, you arrange a date with her/him. The women who messaged me this morning is 31yo and lives in Sorocaba (enough for now)....

The site is very good, but like I said, it is a different purpose than a dating site!

@,

Are they good looking? :angry::halo:

They are normal people, there are the good looking and there are the not so good looking ones...

The site has a very, very, top algorithm for findings matches. It has received various prizes!

They are normal people, there are the good looking and there are the not so good looking ones...

The site has a very, very top algorithm for findings matches. It has received various prizes!

So when do you get in there??? :eyebrows:

I'm 17... I'm about to buy a plot of land for £100,000 of my own money with intentions to buy a house, rent it out for around £200 a week (it's in a lovely location, could probably get more), pay off the mortgage within 5 years, sell it for around a £250k profit (hopefully) by the age of 22/23...So excited. Literally just got the phone call from a private land owner accepting my offer.

Will explain in detail later. About to hop in the car to go see the plot of land again.

The life of a high school drop out.

I'm 17... I'm about to buy a plot of land for £100,000 of my own money with intentions to buy a house, rent it out for around £200 a week (it's in a lovely location, could probably get more), pay off the mortgage within 5 years, sell it for around a £250k profit (hopefully) by the age of 22/23...So excited. Literally just got the phone call from a private land owner accepting my offer.

Will explain in detail later. About to hop in the car to go see the plot of land again.

First of all, congrats on your success. However, let me remind you that bragging about it can set a bad example to some of the younger lads, making them believe they too can achieve what you have with only little work if they drop out of school when in reality only a fraction of them really have what it takes. Most teenagers think they know everything and people like you only encourage them to do some stupid shit they may end up regretting sooner or later. It may suit some people if they really know what they're doing and are willing to work hard to achieve their goals (like you, I'd assume) but life can get real tough if things don't go according to plans.

Hope you won't take offence for what I just said because I am honestly happy to see people succeeding but just a friendly reminder that it's not always that simple and that getting a proper education is the safer bet nowadays.

:wank2: And you can't give me the 50 pounds you owe me?