The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Thanks fella.

'No one is a child here.' What is some sort of dig at me? Seems awfully passive agressive, excuse me if I'm being paranoid though.

Both!

Your question seemed like a child asking for mom's help, I found it quite funny. :lol:

And you are being paranoid, because it was nothing more than a polk...

He has tons of it, specially in Big Think...

Which one?

I've seen all of his work, his theories about time travelling is an absolute peach . And his shit about the four types of civilization is really some think to wonder about. It's pretty fascinating to think that, We're a type zero civilization right now, which is the most difficult to overcome. The possibility of extinction is more real now than if we were a type 1, 2, or 3 civilization.

I totally love him, clearly one of the greatest mind of our generation.

Guest FullEnglishBreakfast

Both!

Your question seemed like a child asking for mom's help, I found it quite funny. :lol:

And you are being paranoid, because it was nothing more than a polk...

Well I've been here for less than a week, you can't expect me to know who the staff members and all that jazz work. Most of the features I'm finding out by accident to be honest.

What's a ' polk '.

Well I've been here for less than a week, you can't expect me to know who the staff members and all that jazz work. Most of the features I'm finding out by accident to be honest.

What's a ' polk '.

"Push", sorry!

Messed up my translation, that is what happens when yo log in before breakfast and shower! :)

Everyone knows that stuff, what makes me laugh is, the ritual they do to get in contact with our Lord and Savior SATAN. Buttsex ? Nude signing ? Signing with blood ? Omfg you want me to believe that shit ?

What the hell? Think you misunderstood the meaning of Illuminati.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=illuminati

@, I just watched the episode of Community where Abed says - "sounds like a Romper", is that what you mean by your username?

No, sorry to disappoint you. :(

People started to call me Romper for whatever reason, then Spike showed a movie called Romper Stomper to me and I liked it...

What the hell? Think you misunderstood the meaning of Illuminati.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=illuminati

I know that right, they are a secret organization who have sold their souls to Satan and are working for the new world order.

I know that right, they are a secret organization who have sold their souls to Satan and are working for the new world order.

They are just mega rich people with great power and vast connections ruling over the world without us knowing exactly how - and they plan to keep it that way. It's completely economical, leave Satans and other mambojambo out of this.

My face when I'm eating curry:

1364122494093.png

My face when I get punched while drinking coffee:

1364123501973.jpg

They are just mega rich people with great power and vast connections ruling over the world without us knowing exactly how - and they plan to keep it that way. It's completely economical, leave Satans and other mambojambo out of this.

How did they got the money in the first place ? What about the Knight Templars ? Kingdom Of Solomon ? Matey It's not that simple :P

How did they got the money in the first place ? What about the Knight Templars ? Kingdom Of Solomon ? Matey It's not that simple :P

I'll tell you how Rockefellars and Rothschilds got their money - banking.They manipulated with stocks and owned the market. They had vast connections and got to know about news earlier than kings at the time. For example they knew how the wars would end before anyone else so they put the winner's shares up on the market which resulted in others also selling their shares - they bought them cheap and made cosmic profits. That's how simple it is, money rules this world. This is only one example.

I have a question for my Czech friends on here:

My wife and I are planning a vacation in Czechia. How is the weather there Around the end of July-beginning of August? You know, temperature and how much rain/sun can we expect (I got small kids and down't want a region that has too much chance of rain). Also, what is the nicest region (nature, villages, stuff to see without being in the big cities)?

All help truly appreciated!

There are very few things I appreciate more than a cup of tea. So relaxing and calm.

Hmm, any recommendations besides my usual English Breakfast tea?

the royal family are lizards - illuminati consiparcies do my tits in. and the people who hate the system do my tits in. even if these people are running the world, its just as well they are because if we were all free like everyone who hates the system seems to want, we'd be fucked. we cant look after ourselves, it would only be a matter of time before another systme was put in place to give us order. i hate people who whine.

theres only one man with the answers to evolution and the illuminati...

Karl Pilkington.

There are very few things I appreciate more than a cup of tea. So relaxing and calm.

Hmm, any recommendations besides my usual English Breakfast tea?

video games. seriusly. i rearely play them, and today ive had a chill out day. played 5 a side this morning, got home, showered, ate, just played COD MW2 for 2 hours with my mates. im chilled to fuck!

now ive gotta go do a 6 hour shift in a supermarket.

Cup of tea is the greatest though.

video games. seriusly. i rearely play them, and today ive had a chill out day. played 5 a side this morning, got home, showered, ate, just played COD MW2 for 2 hours with my mates. im chilled to fuck!

now ive gotta go do a 6 hour shift in a supermarket.

Cup of tea is the greatest though.

I was actually talking about different types of tea besides my usual English Breakfast tea. But thanks for the suggestion anyway.

Video games aren't exactly the best thing for me. I'm very competitive and hate failure, that means that video games frustrate me very quickly and I often lose my temper whilst playing them. I do love games but looking back at my life, for something so small and trivial they have cause me a lot of anger.