The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Happy Bday Term! Have a good one keep those spliffs lit!

I see the bunning has already begun then! Have a good one though mate, make sure you wake up tomorrow morning unable to remember anything from today ;)

Happy Birthday Term !!

ps: sorry for the late.

:whisky: + jointd.gif = %28Y%29.gif

Does anyone have a decent link where i can watch Saturday afternoon Chelsea games or other games obviously when Chelsea aren't playing on Saturday's?.

I was using atdhe.net but they have recentley been shut down.

I thought i'd post it in off topic,as i don't want to start a pointless thread.

All ideas/suggestions welcome %28Y%29.gif

Does anyone have a decent link where i can watch Saturday afternoon Chelsea games or other games obviously when Chelsea aren't playing on Saturday's?.

I was using atdhe.net but they have recentley been shut down.

I thought i'd post it in off topic,as i don't want to start a pointless thread.

All ideas/suggestions welcome %28Y%29.gif

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/8574-streams/

thumbsup.gif

Just been reading a good interview with Xavi (One of the best midfielder footballers of this generation), I liked this section here..

That's at the heart of the Barcelona model and runs all the way through the club, doesn't it? When you beat Madrid, eight of the starting XI were youth-team products and all three finalists in this year's Ballon d'Or were too – Lionel Messi, Andrés Iniesta and you.

Some youth academies worry about winning, we worry about education. You see a kid who lifts his head up, who plays the pass first time, pum, and you think, 'Yep, he'll do.' Bring him in, coach him. Our model was imposed by [Johan] Cruyff; it's an Ajax model. It's all about rondos [piggy in the middle]. Rondo, rondo, rondo. Every. Single. Day. It's the best exercise there is. You learn responsibility and not to lose the ball. If you lose the ball, you go in the middle. Pum-pum-pum-pum, always one touch. If you go in the middle, it's humiliating, the rest applaud and laugh at you.

It's time the English system adopted this model of football now..

The rest of the interview is such as good, read it here.