The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Well, it's just rumours and it's from the mail....

Chelsea pip Arsenal and Liverpool in making first approach for Lille sensation Eden Hazard

EXCLUSIVE

Chelsea have put down a marker in the chase for Eden Hazard after it emerged they have already tested Lille's resolve over hanging on to Europe's most wanted teenager.

Sources close to the 19-year old wing sensation claim he struck a deal with Lille president Michel Seydoux over his immediate future after Chelsea made an approach for him in the summer.

After rejecting Chelsea's bid, Seydoux promised to look favourably on any subsequent offers at the end of the season, provided Hazard stayed put and tried to help them win their first French League title in 57 years.

In demand: Eden Hazard (right) in action for Lille against Bordeaux last weekend

Hazard went along with the agreement and has become a target for leading clubs across Europe after inspiring Lille to their best season in living memory.

They had top spot to themselves in France until a 1-1 draw at Bordeaux on Saturday allowed Marseille to overhaul them on goal difference, with their 4-0 win over Montpellier.

Sensation: Hazard keeps hold of the ball during Belgium's clash with Russia last month

Even then, Hazard, whose form has been closely monitored by Liverpool scouts and even manager Roy Hodgson in recent weeks, almost snatched victory with a mazy run near the end.

Zinedine Zidane has done his best to push the Belgium flyer towards Real Madrid, but there are clear signs he could just as easily end up in the Premier League, following news of Chelsea's move and his long-standing admiration for Arsenal.

'For all the interest in him, Chelsea are the only ones who have made an approach,' said a source.

'He has agreed with the president that he will not leave in the January window, but something may well happen at the end of the season.

'Of course, Real Madrid would be an attractive proposition, but Eden really likes Arsenal's style of play under Arsene Wenger.

'There is even something of Sami Nasri about him. He can play on either flank or through the middle, and he has great pace and technique. Arsenal would suit him perfectly.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1334755/Chelsea-pip-Arsenal-Liverpool-making-approach-Lille-sensation-Eden-Hazard.html#ixzz16spNGgz4

Watching sky sports news and listen to the people on it Moan bitch Whine Like the LITTLE BITS OF BITCHY SHIT they are I got some words for them

GET THE FUCK OVER IT

You lost ok Just Accept the fact you lost Without making such A little Bitchy whine show About it Its turning my brain to Liquid Just hearing the Screaming about it

Russia Has never hosted A world cup before and some should be glad that they Are given the chance It should excel russian football by a massive amount Since the russia league is still A bit behind the Premierships Bundesligas La ligas etc

Now knowing the english media we are/roman next in line for Attack Since The press will turn to us very soon

The bid was overdone IMHO with all the A Listers it was far too glamor And glitz

It was like taking A nice painting of a lion or a naked lady

then just Covering it with 99P tub of sparkles

And the quotes from media Are just Hilarious but Pi double s Me off

Please someone give quotes there were far too many stupid ones to remember

Rant over ............ *cools off*

Rant over

Now shoot me if you want

No-one will. It's the FA's own fault for this bid failure. I read somewhere that an insider at Fifa claimed they believed England turned it political by inviting their Prime Minister and King-to-be to the election process.

So remember when we finally let Deco go, we thought there was a 'first-refusal' deal with Fluminese? Well it seems that was a true, according to the Daily Mail, we're allowed only 3 "first-refusal" options and our first is 17-year old Rafael Pernao. Apparently he's being tracked by Manchester City too, but we've called dibs. I'm not starting a thread on the transfer section because, remember, this is the Daily Mail, so no-one knows if it's true or not. But it's something to think about, here's the story.

Chelsea have made Pernao the first of three Fluminense youngsters they can take first-refusal on as part of an agreement that allowed Deco to move to the Rio de Janeiro club on a free transfer in the summer.

^ Football in South America is really weird.... "A deal for Pernao is slightly complicated by Flu owning only 50 per cent of his economic rights, with the rest in the hands of investors."... Everybody over there is owned by investors....

Whatever, it seems to be a good deal (if it's true).

I think this sums up England's behaviour right now.. All I can say to the FA is "Get over it"

:goodpost:

Coming from a culture full of bitter people I never expected the people of UK to be so bitter about such a trivial thing..

Some of the comments I've read over the last few days are downright racist and Russophobe.

:goodpost:

Coming from a culture full of bitter people I never expected the people of UK to be so bitter about such a trivial thing..

Some of the comments I've read over the last few days are downright racist and Russophobe.

the majority are not against Russia getting the bid but against corrupt officials who gave it. To promise a vote when you have no intention of giving it

was what most rankled ..again was losing the bid such a trivial thing...