The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Zohore reveals Drogba 'chat'

Chelsea star to talk with Copenhagen starlet

Copenhagen starlet Kenneth Zohore has revealed he was approached by Didier Drogba after their recent match-up.

The young Dane is widely regarded as one of the top striking prospects anywhere in the world.

Still only 17, Zohore is a first-team regular and has been likened to Anderlecht's wonderful prospect Romelu Lukaku.

Zohore has previously been on trial at Chelseaspacer.gif and is a confirmed fan of the Bluesspacer.gif and, like with Lukaku, Drogbaspacer.gif has now made personal contact with the player.

He chatted with the youngster after their recent UEFA Champions League double-header.

"I have just talked to him and will call him when I get back home," Zohore told Politiken.

"We will just talk in peace and quiet with each other.

"I don't know what he wanted, he asked me when I came to FC Copenhagen and I told him that I have been there for a long time."

Haha saw that, laughed at the amount of Lukaku references they made.

I think it's because they're kind of related - more than trying to lure him to Chelsea. I don't know about him as a player, maybe our Danish members can help us out there.

I like it, it's a shame the writing on the back isn't more clearer though

Props.

Yea, I was going for that 'artsy' look (without being pretentious). :eyebrows:

The effects used made the lettering less visual. Although as long as the number is clear, people should know who it is, lmao.

I'm gonna start my own business selling little party piece things online. Then i'm going to buy a £5m house.

(Didn't know whether to put this in the corrupt thread or off topic thread)