The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Just FYI, even most Americans don't use that phrase unless we were to meet the president in person. We refer to the current president as either Obama or the president or President Obama. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

So funny how everyone jumps, you didn't really need to get involved lol

We were taught that every President is always known as Mr President throughout their lives.

I am not entering into another tedious argument with Rmpr, you are not worth it.

As I said you can't even have the decency as I said and ChooChoo always says take it up with me through pm's.

Enough now. Yet I am sure you will reply on here again :/

Excited for Chelsea game

Happy Birthday Choulo!

Happy Birthday Choulo!

Happy Birthday Choulo!

Happy Birthday Choulo!

Your nonsense about the Poppy's was bad enough

I actually missed that first time around, but just had a look at some of the comments.

The disconnect certain members of this forum have with the traditions of this club is quite astounding sometimes.

Chelsea+v+Liverpool+Premier+League+DVmNQ

I actually missed that first time around, but just had a look at some of the comments.

The disconnect certain members of this forum have with the traditions of this club is quite astounding sometimes.

Chelsea+v+Liverpool+Premier+League+DVmNQ

Your holier-than-thou attitude about every aspect when it comes to supporters is also quite astounding. :wank2:

What the fuck are you saying you fucking pathetic imperialist prick?

I never said anything about the poppy, you liar!

If he has played at least 1 minute in an official over 23 match with England, he cant play for another nation (even with he has a citizenship)...

For instance, Diego Costa played 5 min for Brazil in a friendly and now will defend Spain (because he has Spanish pasport). But it the game he played was an official competitive match, he wouldnt be able to now play for Spain.

Thanks man, really appreciate for the information :)

Oh do stop swearing at people it's so unnecessary

You can join RMPR and ChelseasMessiah on the ignore list. I come here to talk to Chelsea supporters.

Enjoy your pint. :beer:

LOL, who put you in charge of deciding who is or isnt a Chelsea supporter?

So fucking pathetic!