The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Not if the player has already played in an official competitive match...

Thanks man, what if like a guy has made a number of appearance for England but then moved to USA, can he play for USA since now he holds an American passport ???

Thanks man, what if like a guy has made a number of appearance for England but then moved to USA, can he play for USA since now he holds an American passport ???

If he has played at least 1 minute in an official over 23 match with England, he cant play for another nation (even with he has a citizenship)...

For instance, Diego Costa played 5 min for Brazil in a friendly and now will defend Spain (because he has Spanish pasport). But it the game he played was an official competitive match, he wouldnt be able to now play for Spain.

I for one can't be bothered with that discussion but I will say that the word 'racist' is over used and wrongly directed in a society that treds on egg shells because of the idiots who enforce the politically correct moral high ground!

Political correctness, it is a lie. The people say, it is great liberal invention, it is free speech, it is democracy. In reality, it is the conservative censorship regime. Any person who speaks different to the accepted version of history and truth will have big trouble, they will get a bad reputation, they will be called racist.

I for one can't be bothered with that discussion but I will say that the word 'racist' is over used and wrongly directed in a society that treds on egg shells because of the idiots who enforce the politically correct moral high ground!

Political correctness, it is a lie. The people say, it is great liberal invention, it is free speech, it is democracy. In reality, it is the conservative censorship regime. Any person who speaks different to the accepted version of history and truth will have big trouble, they will get a bad reputation, they will be called racist.

Well. It is much more. http://www.upworthy.com/stephen-fry-somehow-makes-sense-of-racism?c=ufb1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Well, I wasnt the one who called another nation's cheif executive as "Mr. President", but whatever...

Your nonsense about the Poppy's was bad enough but don't be rude about other people's things that they find important. I am big admirer of JFK and just wanted to put a very simple message without any fuss. However once again you have shown yourself be very young and terribly naive.

Please don't drag the pub down again, if you have a problem with something I say take it up with me personally by PM or perhaps DON'T BOTHER saying anything at all. It was highly inappropriate and unnecessary for you to say anything about an event which is important to a lot of people. If it isn't to you that is FINE but as they say if you don't have anything nice to say. Don't say anything at all!!!

Don't worry ChooChoo, that is all I have to say on the matter as I said if he wants to waste more of my time he can pm or I said just leave it !!

Moving on....

I CANNOT WAIT FOR 3D DOCTOR WHO!!!!

Your nonsense about the Poppy's was bad enough but don't be rude about other people's things that they find important. I am big admirer of JFK and just wanted to put a very simple message without any fuss. However once again you have shown yourself be very young and terribly naive.

Please don't drag the pub down again, if you have a problem with something I say take it up with me personally by PM or perhaps DON'T BOTHER saying anything at all. It was highly inappropriate and unnecessary for you to say anything about an event which is important to a lot of people. If it isn't to you that is FINE but as they say if you don't have anything nice to say. Don't say anything at all!!!

What? :lol:

I didnt say anything about the poppy, I couldnt care less if people use it or not nor if they feel offended by it or not. I am of the opinion that each indiviidual has the freedom to do whatever they want as long as it is legal, including paying respects to their veterans (I know that I would do the same if Brazil had participated in the WWI). But all I did was correct you by saying British people would not be decimated if you had lost the war, you would still 'be here'. Just like Germans and Japanese are 'still here', living a pretty fucking good life btw.

Then again, I dont give a flying fuck if you want to pay respects for JFK. I personally dont think he was one of the greatest United States president, but that has nothing to do with the debate here. You admire him and want to show it by posting a positive message in the forum and all of that is fine (just like the poppy). However, you dont call him "Mr. President" if you arent an American, it is technically incorrect.

Which in both cases it isnt a big deal nor the main point though, all I did was point the mistakes out.

You are the one who got all sensitive about it and jumped to the conclusion I was against the poppy and JFK!