The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Hi all

Tried posting a new topic in a diff part of the forum using Tapatalk as I'm using iPhone..

Anyone know what this means?! attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1385785743.779098.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It means you should add a tag to the topic or it won't post. Same thing if you're creating a topic from PC or mobile.

Just finished a 2 and a half hour study session... Fuck

All my lecture sessions are two and half hours each.

No more midterm exams :yay:....well for two weeks that is :(

You are old enough to remember the Gamecube? I own one of those badboys.

My brother won those of those when they came out we still have it, but we have the lot he were bit obsessed for some old boys depends on your age if you recognise some that we have

we have original play stations, playstation 2, N64, game boy, game gear, bbc, Amiga, Wii, Snes

Study tips working out for you?

I still haven't taken any exams since you gave them and I only started studying yesterday because of some works for a couple of subjects, but so far it's been better than the first time around!

I still haven't taken any exams since you gave them and I only started studying yesterday because of some works for a couple of subjects, but so far it's been better than the first time around!

Ah ok! Also protip: Take shorter bouts of studying. 1 to max 1,5 hours. Then shut down for 10 minutes (have a smoke outside, walk a bit) and return. Don't overdo it in one day as well. If you have studied 6 hours (in exam prep time - otherwise 4 can do the trick), thats a LOT. If you want to reach that kind of time, start early: people study best in the morning - fact. Studying at night is really a no no. Also: few people know this, but there is a memory effect if you sync study time and exam time. Another reason to study in the morning (most exams are in the morning).

Ah ok! Also protip: Take shorter bouts of studying. 1 to max 1,5 hours. Then shut down for 10 minutes (have a smoke outside, walk a bit) and return. Don't overdo it in one day as well. If you have studied 6 hours (in exam prep time - otherwise 4 can do the trick), thats a LOT. If you want to reach that kind of time, start early: people study best in the morning - fact. Studying at night is really a no no. Also: few people know this, but there is a memory effect if you sync study time and exam time. Another reason to study in the morning (most exams are in the morning).

Today I woke up a little bit later but started studying as soon as I finished breakfast, so I guess it counts :D

I studied all that time because I actually wanted to start last week but couldn't.. When you say 6 hours you mean a day or in total?

I didn't know that part about the memory effect, but it sounds really helpful. Thanks again!!

Today I woke up a little bit later but started studying as soon as I finished breakfast, so I guess it counts :D

I studied all that time because I actually wanted to start last week but couldn't.. When you say 6 hours you mean a day or in total?

I didn't know that part about the memory effect, but it sounds really helpful. Thanks again!!

Well if you are preparing for exams (three weeks before and during exams) i

You should make 6 hours a day really. The day before an exam will be longer of course. But the true gain is in steadily doing the hours.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD