The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I'll be doing commentary for @ByTheMinChelsea tomorrow. So u guys better follow! So excited that I've got a chance to do commentary.

I personally love doing voice commentary. People here, say I'm really good at it but I've never got an opportunity.

Sometimes it does happen that you meet "the one" when you least expect it! I had given up on dating, went to a friend's room (a male friend who was gone) to type a paper (this was when pcs were scarce). My husband came in looking for the guy whose room it was...he should have written me up! The rest is history! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Awwww! You and your husband are an awesome real life love story!!! I'm glad that the fairy tale happened for you!!

Ahhh I'm missing watching the next preseason game live AGAIN. I wanted to see it :cry:

But nooooo, one of my best friends set up another best friend with this dude who is turning out to be a douche bag so my butt has to be in an emergency friend luncheon for support!!

I'd rather be watching football but friend duties call sigh

I'll be doing commentary for @ByTheMinChelsea tomorrow. So u guys better follow! So excited that I've got a chance to do commentary.

I personally love doing voice commentary. People here say I'm really good at it but I've never got an opportunity.

It's all thanks to @, who recommended me! Thanks a lot!

Sometimes it does happen that you meet "the one" when you least expect it! I had given up on dating, went to a friend's room (a male friend who was gone) to type a paper (this was when pcs were scarce). My husband came in looking for the guy whose room it was...he should have written me up! The rest is history! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Awwww! You and your husband are an awesome real life love story!!! I'm glad that the fairy tale happened for you!!

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

What do you guys reckon?

I have a bet with 4 people that arsenal won't be in the top 3 after 9 games.

They have a relatively easy first 9 games, but i can see them slipping up and us and the Manchester boys out in the lead from early...

Bet is at evens.

@DJames, you should listen to Barbara. Being single is the best. Love sucks.

Love usually goes like this:

- You like the person, she doesn't like you back -> it sucks;

- You like the person, she likes you back -> it's awesome for some time, then, either of you start liking the other less and eventually break up, if she's the one breaking up it sucks a lot, if you are the one it sucks less, but you still feel like shit for some time for doing it.

- You like the person, she likes you back, but something happens that separates both of you, for example, one of you move to another far away city and it becomes impossible to maintain the relationship -> sucks too.

- And you still have: you like the person, you are not sure if she likes you back, you are confuse as fuck the whole time, she has a boyfriend AND she goes away. This is my personal favourite.

ps: All characters appearing in this description are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

:worship: dropping knowledge.. Love does suck

What do you guys reckon?

They have a relatively easy first 9 games, but i can see them slipping up and us and the Manchester boys out in the lead from early...

Bet is at evens.

I think you have a decent chance of winning...

Top 2 is secured for Chelsea and ManCity, while the third place will be open for either Spurs, Arsenal or Manure to take!

I believe it will be 1)Chelsea 2)ManCity 3)Spurs 4)Manure 5)Arsenal by the end of the year. :D

What do you guys reckon?

Bet is at evens.

Arsenal are definitely going out of top 4 this season unless they manage to sign Suarez.

BTW i have a bet that we sell Mikel.. Not happening, is it?

Arsenal are definitely going out of top 4 this season unless they manage to sign Suarez.

BTW i have a bet that we sell Mikel.. Not happening, is it?

Unlikely, with mourinho saying we won't be brngimg in any other players other than (possibly) Rooney.

The only reason I like the gooners finishing in the top 4 is that it keeps spurs out. if there was a way to keep shitty AND spurs out. that would be ideal. But I just don't see that being possible.