The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

but you're so in love with her. It's so cute! There's nothing cuter than a guy in love with a girl. Especially a nice guy ;)

Please, I'm trying not to think about her. I won't be seeing her for a long, long time. Can't we just stick to the scene?

Please, I'm trying not to think about her. I won't be seeing her in a long, long time. Can't we just stick to the scene?

sorry, mate

you're going to Peru tomorrow though, having a great time with your friends, so it'll be at most in the back of your mind :)

Does it? You should have fought for me, don't give up so easily, hon.

não tente a pessoa!

Except when there are a million of her walking around, she completely losses the appeal, to me at least. I find my self attracted to girls that don't look like that.

Man, I think you should stop giving opinions about attractive women. You've lost it after that Mila Kunis/Eva shocker. :P

HAHAHAHA. Only now I understood the Mrs. Age thing.

really?

And here he thought we were too obvious!!!!!!

See, husband? Most people didn't even realize what was going on!!!!

Man, I think you should stop giving opinions about attractive women. You've lost it after that Mila Kunis/Eva shocker. :P

he did say I was more attractive than the Lebanese girl, so now what Mr. Age?

really?

And here he thought we were too obvious!!!!!!

See, husband? Most people didn't even realize what was going on!!!!

he did say I was more attractive than the Lebanese girl, so now what Mr. Age?

I knew the husband thing but I think I just never thought of the "-Age" part as a surname.

Okay guys i need some goooooooooood answers here

Okay so i have a friend who's recently recieved a very large amount of money from her grandmother (cause she passed away unfortunately) and i suggested to her she move out of the shit hole area she lives in, (She lives in compton California, aka that place where you hear the gangs and all that, and all the rappers and such) she DESPISE's it there and i don't think it's safe for her to grow up further there too so me and her are talking about places she could move to, She for 1 wants to move to canada as she says the US is degrading badly, so with canada in mind i will ask, is there ANY good areas for her to move to, my concerns are 1 it being a GOOD area, 2 i dunno how huge a factor it is but she like me has Aspergers too and she will REALLY REQUIRE a very very friendly area, with GOOD schooling cause she is a promising 3D modeler on computers (I also ask of any tech geeks here if a AMD FX 8350 will be a good CPU for doing 3D modeling, i know my bits and bobs about computers (i own a i7 myself) and really wants to make this into a career of sorts?

anyways to put basic? :3 my friends really wanting to move, possibly to canada, what are some good areas in terms of living comfortably and finding great education along with other such stuff too?

And also just looking about for a workstation for her too .w.

Okay so i have a friend who's recently recieved a very large amount of money from her grandmother (cause she passed away unfortunately) and i suggested to her she move out of the shit hole area she lives in, (She lives in compton California, aka that place where you hear the gangs and all that, and all the rappers and such) she DESPISE's it there and i don't think it's safe for her to grow up further there too so me and her are talking about places she could move to, She for 1 wants to move to canada as she says the US is degrading badly, so with canada in mind i will ask, is there ANY good areas for her to move to, my concerns are 1 it being a GOOD area, 2 i dunno how huge a factor it is but she like me has Aspergers too and she will REALLY REQUIRE a very very friendly area, with GOOD schooling cause she is a promising 3D modeler on computers (I also ask of any tech geeks here if a AMD FX 8350 will be a good CPU for doing 3D modeling, i know my bits and bobs about computers (i own a i7 myself) and really wants to make this into a career of sorts?

anyways to put basic? :3 my friends really wanting to move, possibly to canada, what are some good areas in terms of living comfortably and finding great education along with other such stuff too?

Has she ever met Kendrick Lamar or Brandon Jennings?

As for Canada, I think @TorontoChelsea could be the guy to ask about good places there. Haven't seen him around on TC very often lately and I don't know if he has time right now but he has really, really helped me a few months back so it might be worth a try asking him for some help.

To all English-speaking users out here:

Which sentence is correct:

"Dear student, you should think before you answer."

Or:

"Dear student, you have to think before you answer."?

First sentence is indefinite and the second is definite. Both are grammatically and syntactically correct hower the scenario or context each would be used in is completely different. Easiest way to compare.

What kind of difficulties someone with Aspergers has to face on a daily basis? Disconsider my question if offensive or inappropriate, I'm just curious about it.