Inside information

I have heard that the top managers at Chelsea have been having daily meetings that could ''affect the jobs of every single person there.''

My mate who works at Chelsea has been told by his manager (The head groundsman) that Abramovich is leaving. He told him this a few days before the meetings were even scheduled. My mate thinks that there is the possibility of Abramovich leaving Chelsea and liquidating the company. Obviously I told him that is madness as he could just sell up to some rich bastard.

What I think is happening is that they are cutting jobs to cut the spending. This is obviously worrying news as it may affect the transfers.

I don't know what to make of it all. It will either be pretty much nothing or will be massive news. Only time will tell I guess.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit censored.gif

Your info on Benayoun's signing was correct so this is a pretty frightening thought.

Can't see why Abramovich would leave after the club's best season but we knew he would not stay forever.We have not achieved self sustainability yet so we might get in deep shit.

Still let's not get too worried until it's official or more rumors pop up

So let me get this straight. He would leave after our most succesful season and after paying off our debt? I don't understand this. But if he did, what does it mean to us?

Yeah I can't see him leaving and even if he did the only people that would be able to afford the club would be billionaires anyway.

just look at Roman during games..does he look like somebody who has lost his passion for the club?

he may not be the richest owner in the world of football anymore but he`s still a multi-billionaire who can afford to maintain a top 5 european club like us...there may be restructuring going on..but i don`t think that has to mean Roman is leaving..and he would atleast put the club up for sale first.

i think the Abramovich family will own Chelsea for decades to come..i`m "only" 34 and can`t see another family owning the club in my lifetime (remember in part he bought the club for his son aswell as himself) ..Roman has invested too much in the past to walk away now and selling the club during a period where we are just starting to recover from a global recession...aint the kind of thing a self-made billionaire businessman would be so foolish to even consider.

When roman halved the amount of scouts we had it did send out a big message. I think if we did not sack all them managers paying huge contracts we could of gone a long way in being a stable profit making business. I think the scouts we have left must scour the world for talent. With kakuta i believe we have saved a potential 40 million pound player ( playmaker), with danny sturridge we could of saved on a future 30 million pound player, josh will probably save us a further 30 million, bruma will save us 20 million. This is the way to go, all the boys i have mentioned i fully expect them all to be first team regulars in the future. We have one of the best training grounds in europe, our young players enjoy state of the art facilities. The club is going the right way in terms of breeding our own super talents, there are not many young players at big clubs academies with the touch and technique of josh and gael.

When roman halved the amount of scouts we had it did send out a big message. I think if we did not sack all them managers paying huge contracts we could of gone a long way in being a stable profit making business. I think the scouts we have left must scour the world for talent. With kakuta i believe we have saved a potential 40 million pound player ( playmaker), with danny sturridge we could of saved on a future 30 million pound player, josh will probably save us a further 30 million, bruma will save us 20 million. This is the way to go, all the boys i have mentioned i fully expect them all to be first team regulars in the future. We have one of the best training grounds in europe, our young players enjoy state of the art facilities. The club is going the right way in terms of breeding our own super talents, there are not many young players at big clubs academies with the touch and technique of josh and gael.

That doesn't mean we shouldn't worry about the short term consequences of Roman leaving (might this be true). We probably would have a hard time when he leaves us now. Hope he will be with us for longer, it is the best owner we could have ever wished for. At the same time that makes me think we should respect his decission after all he has done for us.

Roman won't be leaving. That has been made very clear a number of times. Yes the club may well be looking to cut back on staff where they can which is fair enough if they are looking to build a self sufficient club. I just can't see any way or reason why Roman would leave Chelsea.