• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

N.A - Pld Shite

Bruma not ready yet by far

Kaluo - Shite

Mikel Shite

Come on its not hard to play other players than them!

Sturridge Malouda pld very well! sturridge to start i say next week

Hilario wasn't that bad, he didn't exactly have that much to do did he? No doubt that Cech certainly fills me with more confidence though.

Sturridge was good, he has shown that a left footer cutting inside is very effective (think back to Robben). I still believe he should play centrally in the absence of Drogba though, there is no way Anelka can lead the line again this season, his positioning was all over the place.

It's still only pre season, don't forget.

blue%20scalf.gif

Performance-wise i thought we played pretty well, a little lapse in defense still but the whole back 4 had come back late so a little rustyness is to be expected. A couple of points i felt, firstly Anelka as a lone striker puts a lot of pressure on the wingers to come inside high up the pitch as Anelka drops very deep, secondly someone needs to show Kalou to go around players rather than through them.....

Sturridge very very impressive when he came on, would like to see him start there for West Brom. I think it will come together for us just at the right time, the internationals are right pain in the backside. I hope people try not to overreact and panic over these pre season results. The way it has worked out i think we can only look at these games as a fitness exercise.

Certainly don't think United deserved to beat us. The biggest annoyance of this game was the commentary, i seriously thought for a while that i had accidentally subscribed to MUTV.

Performance-wise i thought we played pretty well, a little lapse in defense still but the whole back 4 had come back late so a little rustyness is to be expected. A couple of points i felt, firstly Anelka as a lone striker puts a lot of pressure on the wingers to come inside high up the pitch as Anelka drops very deep, secondly someone needs to show Kalou to go around players rather than through them.....

Sturridge very very impressive when he came on, would like to see him start there for West Brom. I think it will come together for us just at the right time, the internationals are right pain in the backside. I hope people try not to overreact and panic over these pre season results. The way it has worked out i think we can only look at these games as a fitness exercise.

Certainly don't think United deserved to beat us. The biggest annoyance of this game was the commentary, i seriously thought for a while that i had accidentally subscribed to MUTV.

I listened to polish commentary and I felt the same way

So true, personally didn't understand the overrating of Scholes' passing, especially when the ball to Sturridge from Essien got no reaction whatsoever.

Conclusion:

1. Chelsea need a better reserve keeper.

2. Chelsea need better finishers, Kalou & Anelka cannot provide it.

3. Chelsea need to improve the defending

WTF is this? Watch your font size mate. Have mercy on our eyes.