Chelsea vs Manchester United

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Least they won lol

Oh god Man U.The whole 'heres a song Man U fans might know yada yada' they all looked confused!!

The arguement was intresting in the Chels end.Must have been a Man U fan seeing as she jumped up when they scored,Chels fan had a go then seemed to kick off.The Stewards seemed clueless what to do lol..'call security' eh?!

Little happy moments hahha...nice to be able to sing 'stand up for the champions' after a long time

Seems the league been won without kicking a ball...bleh!!! Roll on next week!

I didn't dislike the exibition of Chelsea. However, we need a attack midfielder because we need creativity (Gourcuff would be a great buy). Unfortunately, there were many moves that ended in crosses.

Ashley Cole was terrible in defense. What a disappointment. In the attack, Kalou played badly and don't deserve play with regularly in Chelsea. He is just a useful player to stay on bench.

By the way, I liked the Sturridge. He needs play with more regularly to grow up and show your potential.

I'm confident in the title.

Congratulations, United.

After watching the game and having a think, i feel we had a good game and on any other day we would have probably won the match , as i felt utd's goals where all on the counter , we retained possession and it was great to see essien again , though i do feel anelka and cole were below par today , cole seemed to get caught out of postion to many times today. id also liked to have seen katuka and matic inclued in the squad let alone the game , carlo knows what yossi can do , but the likes of katuka and matic are yet to be tested. the best outcome of this game was sturridge , i thought he came on and looked like he wanted to play , thats more i can say for nico he seemed fed up at times , though him and kalou will always be ahead of studge in the pecking order , so it is wishfull thinking that we will see danny start on saturday. Though all that said im looking forward to west brom and think it will be a completely different game and if we play like we did today and improve our final product we will see them off with ease.blue%20scalf.gif

I was expecting that horrible united road one so it was a nice surprise when they played the stone roses.

Oooo thats what is was called lol.Same!! Thought here we go happy happy not kinda eh looks.The random ball entertainment though! God help if the people who do that have any part in the 2012 opening cermony lol.

Sturridge can try all he likes, no matter what carlo always seems to choose kalouless.

Sturridge could score 5 goals, yet kalou would find his way in the team.

I'm afraid you're right...

It seems that Carlo has a real probleme with the young players. Unlike Wenger lol

But it's very bad for us. Not because Sturridge is better than Kalou, but by doing that we are killing our young talents <=> we're killing our futur.

Well none of us expected Ancelotti to play the Corks and Borinis of our team today,Kalou has more experience than Kakuta and playing him did make sense.

Ancelotti said youngsters will get more game this season we're still in August,no reason to complain really.

Danny has used the chances given to him better than any young player he was already back-up last year and I expect him to get more games if Anelka and Kalou don't step their game up.

I know people will desagree, but our squad needs new blood. Lampard is playing here for 7 years, you cant imagine out midifield without him because theres is no other player in his position. You can really imagine Manchester wihout Giggs or Scholes.

Terry is slow right now, last season made millions of mistake and I expect more mistakes this season. Last season we almost lose the EPL and werent good enough to reach the UCL semi-finals.

Can you imagine we beating Barcelona or Real Madrid with this team ? I dont think so.

I know people will desagree, but our squad needs new blood. Lampard is playing here for 7 years, you cant imagine out midifield without him because theres is no other player in his position. You can really imagine Manchester wihout Giggs or Scholes.

Terry is slow right now, last season made millions of mistake and I expect more mistakes this season. Last season we almost lose the EPL and werent good enough to reach the UCL semi-finals.

Can you imagine we beating Barcelona or Real Madrid with this team ? I dont think so.

You're right. Chelsea needs to make a slowly revolution in squad.

Guest THE BEAST

last year i didn't believe in sturridge's ability but now i sure do if he keeps improving like that i would expect him to be one of our starting eleven by the end of the year . but still i don't think he will be at his best in the winger position he is better playing as a SS or a CF but as we all know we play with one striker and there is no way anyone can get a nod ahead of Drogba now .

anyway about today's game a lot of players were complete shit like kalou anelka mikel ferera even terry and at some parts lamps but man was ashley cole even there !!!! valencia was walking down our left flank as if we played without a left back at some parts i was really trying to figure out where the hell is ashley cole standing ...

but i am not worried and that is only because carlo has made it clear that the world cup players are not ready and that they won't be before about two weeks so about ashley , terry , lamps and Drogba i will give em till august 20th before i start getting on their backs but for mikel let's just hope ramires arrives ASAP.

about benayoun i wasn't dissapointed at all because that's the outcome that we all expected from him and he has been up to my expectations so far so don't blame him we all knew that's the display we are gonna get from benayoun .

the question that no one will be able to answer is what the hell is ferrera doing in our squad ?????? i thinkl we would have been much much better with ivanovic starting as a RB and carvahlo as a CB i hope that someone will just tell me that carvahlo was injured that is why we had to play him and that h is not part of carlo's plans this season.

You are right, we do need new blood. But can you seriously see the club dropping the established players and replacing them all with new, young signings? Youth has to be slowly integrated into the team, they have to learn how to play our system from the older players. We are going through a transition, with many older players set to leave over the next few seasons, and there will be players introduced over that time. It is a gradual process, don't think that the club hasn't planned for the future.