Chelsea vs Manchester United

Scholes should have been booked. His challenge on I think 'Malouda' was atrocious! But because he's wearing a United shirt he didn't! Got away with it!

Okay there but i will admit man united do get away with some stuff

dont know why

I think it should have been a booking he took his legs away didnt get the ball at all

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awful. I dont know what Ferreira is still doing here, the old Lampard as the main midfilder, the old Drogba as replacement for the old Anelka and the ordinary Kalou. Where are the young guys ?

Dude chill out, Ferreira has done pretty well for a 3rd choice right back! He's only there because Brano has moved to centre back, and Bos is still injured. He's doing okay! He's made some rather good runs to the dead ball line and made one or two decent crosses.

I am hoping that there is a change this half

I can't think of much to add that y'all didn't cover, and honestly I am still working on my morning cup of teachai.gif

Honestly I think the announcers on my side are really having too much fun tearing Chelsea apart... they will probably find something wrong even when we score!

Mikel just looks so slow at the moment!! I just think with Javier Hernandez coming on he's just going to get outdone for pace. The sooner we bring Ramires to this club the better, because he would probably have done a better job at tracking him down...

... And it's Drogba time!!! :D