Chelsea vs Manchester United

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cole has been alright going forward, seems to lose his man at the back a bit too easily though. Anelka is not a centre striker, he needs to be playing wide with Drogba in the middle. Kalou has shown some good touches but has a serious lack of composure when it comes to the final ball. Ivanovic and Ferreira have been playing well i think.

Hopefully we'll see Sturridge at some point (if he's fully recovered from injury).

Terry is past it for me, he just doesn't have a clue! And as for the goal, Ashley should have been tighter to Valencia. He just let him run into an empty space to score. And where the hell was Ivanovic. Off with the fairies I'd imagine!! <_<

Paulo Ferreira, Ivanovic, Terry, Cole

Mikel, Lampard, Essien

Anelka, Kalou, Malouda

Awful. I dont know what Ferreira is still doing here, the old Lampard as the main midfilder, the old Drogba as replacement for the old Anelka and the ordinary Kalou. Where are the young guys ?

Ancelotti is doing what he did at AC Milan.

Honestly, I am worried of these defensive mistakes... with all these mistakes we have lost a few of our pre-season, I seriously hope they can fix it up before the season starts.

Paulo Ferreira, Ivanovic, Terry, Cole

Mikel, Lampard, Essien

Anelka, Kalou, Malouda

Awful. I dont know what Ferreira is still doing here, the old Lampard as the main midfilder, the old Drogba as replacement for the old Anelka and the ordinary Kalou. Where are the young guys ?

Ancelotti is doing what he did at AC Milan.

You're a fucking moron, this is United we're playing against. Lampard is one of our best players as is Drogba, so get a fucking grip won't you?

Terry's consistency has dropped immensely. And he's getting slower, didn't know that was possible.

Ivanovic is great. Paulo is doing alright. His crosses are impressive. Bring on Didier so he can head one in.

Anelka's been frustating me since the second half of the 09/10. Just don't like transformation he's made.

Kalou off for Kakuta please.

Terry's performance not as bad as some people are making out.. I have seen much worse from him before.

I've not seen the subs bench, but if there is someone available to replace Ivanovic so he can play out wide for the second half, and then Drogba and Benayoun available to come on, we should really dominate the second half if we play at a decent tempo... But what will really happen, only Carlo can know; in him we must trust blue%20scalf.gif