Chelsea vs Manchester United

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What have we learnt? Bruma clearly hasn't got enough experience to play against Manchester United. Strurridge is a hundred times the player of Kalou and needs to play on the right wing with Malouda on the left. Benayoun is a shit player, so we can all moan about him because he has now proven he is shit. Hilario loves getting a ball lobbed over him. Terry is slow but still loves running about 30 yards up the bitch to butt fuck people so they can stick it round the corner and he can amble back. That we need Ramires like NOW. And that Zhirkov is definitely a winger and not a left back.

That is all.

My team for West Brom (assuming Ramires)

Cech

Ferreria Ivanovic Terry Cole

Essien

Ramires Lampard

Sturridge/Anelka Malouda

Drogba.

Or if Ramires falls apart then Malouda in the midfield three and Anelka and Sturridge with Drogba.

4 defeats in a row = disgrace

Slight over reaction ? :lol:

I'm one of the first to slag Hilario, but I cant fault him for any of those goals today, especially the third. He done what a keeper is supposed to do. Come out and cut down the angle. Had he stayed on his line it would have gave too much room for Berbatov to slot it either side.

Thats a sort of situation where you're damned if you do and damned if you dont.

Overall I thought we played alot better in the second half and should have been at least level. The difference was clinical finishing. We didnt take our chances.

Hilario is a useless piece of shit, I don't know how many times it's been said, but I'm going to say it again, he's SHITE. I've got absolutely no confidence in him and every time the ball goes near the box I get scared.

The performance all in all wasn't terrible, but we were toothless in front of goal and the defence was too slow. Carvalho would have done really well against Rooney which is why I really think we should keep him. And what's with playing Zhirkov at left back? I know Ash was terrible today but Yuri's abilities are better used in Kalou's position.

On a side note, Sturridge was absolutely fantastic when he was brought on today.

My squad for WBA

Cech

Ivanovic Carvalho Terry Cole

Essien

Ramires Lampard

Sturridge Malouda

Drogba

we need Carvalho. Terry is just to slow. And Ivanovic should play as RB until Bosingwa comes back because Ferreira is affraid to go forward and everyone seem to pass to anybody except him. Kalou is a fucking joke as I mentioned few pages before. Mikel is good but he ain't no Essien. We need fast midfielder - Ramires where the fuck are you. Anelka is fucking confused where to play, can't wait to see him in goalie. Hilario - needs no words.