Yossi Benayoun

Ah well sure theres nothing we can do about it. If hes having a medical its more or less final..might as well support him..no point being bitter towards him!

it's sad to say but if hitlers plans had worked out, a large percentage of the world would have said the same thing.

unless he shows he was worth the transfer i will not support him, i didn't support the signing of sidwell or ben haim when they joined us either.

Edited by Terminator X

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't understand this. However they are still without the new manager and they are already selling players? Unless they have already had one but it hasn't been confirmed yet.

Don't understand this. However they are still without the new manager and they are already selling players? Unless they have already had one but it hasn't been confirmed yet.

Very good point. I dont think anyone is leaving Liverpool until this manager situation is figured out.

it's sad to say but if hitlers plans had worked out, a large percentage of the world would have said the same thing.

unless he shows he was worth the transfer i will not support him, i didn't support the signing of sidwell or ben haim when they joined us either.

Should be supporting the shirt.

If he comes, it would suck badly. This is like impossible, we want younger players right? And we're selling Stoch and buying Benayoun? What am I missing here? Come on this can't be true, I can't believe it neither. Hopefully it are all just rumours. Next point is we should spend money on players that are still growing. So players like Özil, Agüero, Marin, Higuaín- players like that just grabbed a few. ^_^

I hope this is true that he has signed a 4 year contract with liverpool

Liverpool midfielder Yossi Benayoun has agreed a four-year deal with Chelsea, according to reports in the Israeli international's homeland.

The 30-year-old intimated earlier this year that he will be heading for Stamford Bridge2_bing.gif, and Sport 5 in Israel now reports that the deal has been completed.

Chelsea have confirmed that Joe Cole2_bing.gif will be leaving the club when his contract runs out next month and Benayoun has reportedly been lined up as his replacement.

Last month Benayoun was believed to have said that Blues boss Carlo Ancelotti was interested in him and was prepared to pay £6 million for his services.

"Ancelotti wants me for next season and now everything depends on Liverpool," he was reported as saying.

"Chelsea will have to pay some £6m but I believe that in the end I'll be moving there."

Despite not starting regularly for Liverpool under Rafael Benitez last season, Benayoun still managed to score nine goals in all competitions as the Reds finished seventh in the Premier League.

Neither Chelsea nor Benayoun's agent would make any comment when contacted by Goal.com UK.

• 2 weeks later...