Yossi Benayoun

Great,this jew will replace Joe Cole.What's the point?

exactly.

a 28 year old for a 30 year old censored.gif .. and i think i will assassinate benayoun if we pay 10 fucking million for him.

this is the type of move a mid-table club would make, at least if we gave the youth a chance they could have a shot at becoming world beaters.

2qw080n.jpg

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you just know this little rat will get the number 10, 7 or 9

28w2k4n.jpg

if he signs i will photoshop a picture of him with a shovel and kakuta in a grave.

his nickname shall be 'the gravedigger'

I highly doubt Kakuta is going straight into the first team, he needs time to adapt and he would only have 1 or 2 good games once in a while but would probably be a liability on the pitch due inexperience.

Benayoun could be very useful utility wise, he is a hard worker who does not mind being used as a squad player. He is versatile and could be used as an attacking midfield, put at the tip of the diamond, as a winger or at central midfield - could give a versatile experience for the youngsters.

you just know this little rat will get the number 10, 7 or 9

28w2k4n.jpg

if he signs i will photoshop a picture of him with a shovel and kakuta in a grave.

his nickname shall be 'the gravedigger'

Even if he does not come to chelsea we will buy wide players because we need them. I don't think playing kakuta as a winger for longer than 30 mins would be a good idea, he is a attacking midfield player, he needs to be in the middle of the game to affect it properly. If it was a decision between who to play behind Drogba and anelka as a playmaker, it is so clear kakuta is the best option because of his superior passing ability long and short. Benayoun's problem is he takes to long to pass the ball which can kill anelka's movements, which is why i would not play him behind the strikers. Kakuta has much more speed of thought, he can play first time pass's as soon as he receives the ball or he can run with the ball. Kakuta also has a passing range that in my opinion can only be bettered by lampard in our squad. Carlo knows what he has in kakuta and he will be vital for us next season, which is why he has been training with the first team for ages, players under the age of 19 only train with the first team consistently if they are advanced mentally.

Edited by Badboy

Chelsea are closing on a £6.5million deal to sign Liverpool midfielder Yossi Benayoun.

Sportsmail revealed Chelsea's interest last month but Anfield sources said the fee had yet to be finalised.

Former Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez was reluctant to sell Benayoun to Chelsea for anything less than £10m and had a £7.5m offer on the table from CSKA Moscow.

However, the Israeli international was reluctant to go to Russia and had set his heart on Stamford Bridge. He has now provisionally agreed to join the Premier League champions on a four year contract with an option for a further year.

Benayoun is on holiday in Israel but wants to fly to London later this week to complete the formalities and undergo a medical.

-----------------------------

Source:- The Daily Mail

-----------------------------

Out

Joe Cole, Ballack, Stoch (best talent we have)

In

Benayoun

Someone shoot me in the face please I can't stand this :doh:

Edited by CJ Revo

Liverpool are making a profit on this transfer and it's said to be a bargain for us??? He is older, slower and his best years are behind him we shouldn't be paying more than he was originally signed for by Liverpool, it's ridiculous and with the money we are meant to be offering him, it's quite high for a supposed squad player. I won't say it's a useless signing but it is most definitely a needless signing.

Edited by Boondock33

Some of these posts have been fucking shocking, really. I mean, you don't have to like the decision that we're making, but to call him things like an ugly rat or a Jewish cunt? That's fucking disgraceful.

But back on topic, I wonder why the club would think about making such a fucking terrible move. He's thirty years old and why do we need him when we have Malouda, Zhirkov, Kakuta, and to a lesser extent, Kalou? I've always thought that he was good but never world class, and replacing Stoch with Benayoun is definitely not a move in the right direction.