Next Few Games....

Well Arse will probably go top tonight ..if they win by 2 or more...come on Bolton ! but probably a lost cause. They then have Villa, Yernited, US and Liverpool. Time to worry if they're still top then considering our away games at Burnley, Hull, and the Brum game appear an easier proposition. That said, I cant see the arse winning those against ManU or US.

Probably when we play Birmingham we will be third, with a game in hand......

I see the next few games as the season watershed -but which ever way you look at it Arse seem to be more of a danger than usual, and hopefully a Bolton bruiser can knock out Fibreglass...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Arse will probably go top tonight ..if they win by 2 or more...come on Bolton ! but probably a lost cause. They then have Villa, Yernited, US and Liverpool. Time to worry if they're still top then considering our away games at Burnley, Hull, and the Brum game appear an easier proposition. That said, I cant see the arse winning those against ManU or US.

Probably when we play Birmingham we will be third, with a game in hand......

I see the next few games as the season watershed -but which ever way you look at it Arse seem to be more of a danger than usual, and hopefully a Bolton bruiser can knock out Fibreglass...

I really hope that Bolton can do some damage, whether it will be taking points from Arsenal or score a few goals (i'd rather have both, but i don't think that's realistic ;)).

They lost on Saturday to Arsenal so hopfully they'll go out tonight wanting to prove something

So unpredicatble this season,fixtures look easy on paper and on the day bloody hard!Hopfully however we can carry on with our recent form and not go back into crap form..we should win but things happen..saying that theres game they should win and hopfully wont!

And yeh all of a sudden Arsenal and there..our fault we dropped where they didnt but hopfully now they'll start to.They usually do fingers crossed!

Edited by Laylabelle

Bolton is Crap.!!

Arsenal will beat Man Utd and Liverpool as both are in Terrible form. We have to beat them though. Not sure about Villa. Perhaps a Draw against Villa wil do good to us.

Birmingham at home will show us whether we really are back to our best. They are on a 12 game unbeaten streak. We should be able to spank Buernley and Hull.

Arsenal is the form team and We have to beat them to make a 6 point gap between us and them.

Guy's, no need to worry. Arsenal are top on goals scored, we have a game in hand against them... against Hull. United are more than likely going to win at the weekend. They will be two points ahead but we will have two games in hand. So at the minute we have the upper hand. Arsenal have a tough set of fixtures coming up including us at the Bridge, and United just don't look good enough this year. I'm not worried about what the league looks like at the minute. Let's see what it looks like at about 10 o clock on Feb 2nd. We will be 3 points clear of Arsecum and 4 clear of manure. Happy Days!! :):)

need to win the next games urgently and take points away from Arsenal...shit, never believed they come back from an 11-point-gap, but we´re magicians...

fuck sake, i´dont like the look of the Premier League table right now

Yeh but we have to win the game in hand and also against B'Ham who we were abso crap against...hopfully though play like we did Saturday and in theory volia

But yeh Arsenal miles behind after we won 3-0 and now..shows how crap we were in December thats for sure!Hopfully Wenger get manager of the month and it'll all go downhill!

Arsenal have only managed to get where there are because United are not as strong as they were and we had a horrible December!! The fact that Liverpool have had an awful season and still close to 4th spot shows just how the level of consistancy has been this season through the league.

Having said that i can't see Arsenal picking up too many points from their next games, Liverpool have everything to fight for, United want to keep in the race and us at the Bridge you will fancy us to beat them of course.