Next Few Games....

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Arsenal will last long at the dizzy heights at the top of the PL. So what if they are top now. We are a much stronger team at the moment , they've got 10 players from their first team squad with injuries.

Man U won 4-0 today all from Rooney!! Their now top having played a game more.Time keep the pace and so forth going cant afford to drop any more points with the gap with us and Arsenal not exactly comfortable.

Hopfully our injuries picked up today wont be to serious.We defintly have tough games coming up..B'Ham we didnt even score against and they aint exactly doing to badly at the moment.But if we can play how we did against Sunderland hopfully we can get the needed points

Beat the teams around you and you'll be good. By that I mean Beating Arsenal at the Bridge IS A MUST!!!!!, Beating Man Utd at OT is a MUST!!!

This will give us the comfort of winning the league even by drawing at Anfield.

I disagree. We should beat Arsenal yes, But Beating United at Old Trafford is not a must. I'd take a draw right now tbh, United are a good side as there showing this season. If Nani put in a performance like he did today we'll see how good our defence is.

United won the league last season by Drawing and Losing to Arsenal, Beating and Drawing to us, And Losing twice to Liverpool. We have already have achieved nearly double that. People say Arsenal will sink, No way will that happen. Vermalaen has been sensational for them this season. Fabregas is the form player in the league atm, and there scoring for fun without Van Persie. Its time to stop thinking that this league will be a breeze. This could be the closest league for a long time. Its a 3 horse race, All teams look evenly matched, All have one Talisman.

Personally, I think our strength in depth will get us over the finishing line, But anything can happen.

Open your eyes people.

Well we play United towards the end of the season so a win might be nesscary depending how everythings going but after that stil be 5 games to go

Defintly a 3 horse race and the mo and it aint the top teams you've gotta worry about as well.Anyone this season is taking points off everyone they're the ones and their good performances against us and our crap december performances which have pretty much assured we've thrown away our lea.But hopfully now thats all over and this month we can get back to where we were.Taking advantages when we have them rather then just throw them away..see every game a cup final..and perform to the best we can and know how to and how we have been

Edited by Laylabelle

We should be going into every game with the same mentality, i.e. that our aim is to win, irrespective of who the opposition is. Every win is just as important, be it The Arse or Pompey say. Yes December was a crap month for us, but we've already shown that we can find our form again, just got to keep the momentum going and not drop any points.

I disagree. We should beat Arsenal yes, But Beating United at Old Trafford is not a must. I'd take a draw right now tbh, United are a good side as there showing this season. If Nani put in a performance like he did today we'll see how good our defence is.

United won the league last season by Drawing and Losing to Arsenal, Beating and Drawing to us, And Losing twice to Liverpool. We have already have achieved nearly double that. People say Arsenal will sink, No way will that happen. Vermalaen has been sensational for them this season. Fabregas is the form player in the league atm, and there scoring for fun without Van Persie. Its time to stop thinking that this league will be a breeze. This could be the closest league for a long time. Its a 3 horse race, All teams look evenly matched, All have one Talisman.

Personally, I think our strength in depth will get us over the finishing line, But anything can happen.

Open your eyes people.

Well, If the diffference is 3 points i still wouldnt take a draw at OT cus we have a game at Anfeild n Utd have a relatively easier last few games. Hence a Win at OT is a must to kill their Aspirations

Well, If the diffference is 3 points i still wouldnt take a draw at OT cus we have a game at Anfeild n Utd have a relatively easier last few games. Hence a Win at OT is a must to kill their Aspirations

No its not, Liverpool will have nothing to play for. United still have to go to the Emirates. If the difference is 3 points, Thats an If, If it is 3 points I'd take a draw, United will be favourites for the game at OT.

Its as expected -going into the Brum game 3rd.

3 points against Brum , Villa to beat the Arse, Man City to kick lumps out of Yernited, then Arse and Man U to draw on Sunday with Fibrelass and the granny shagger stretchered off after a mid air collision....whistling.gif