Internazionale vs Chelsea

James

Am I the only person who'd happily sacrifice Champions League success to win the League this season? I know its a rash action but I'd much rather see us win the Premier League in all honesty.

Nope your not. At the start of the season i said i would prefer the league over the CL. At the end of the day its what we play for all season.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the aim for this football club is to win the champions league, i got with the times.. you need to support another club if you don't like it.

Dude, it's not all about winning the champions league. Yeah we haven't won it, so what! Doesn't mean it's absolute priority over everything else. It's only a future aim!

Personally, I believe the Premier League is worth more than the Champions League! And since the Premier League is considerably seen as the best league in the world, I would consider that as an understatement.

Am I the only person who'd happily sacrifice Champions League success to win the League this season? I know its a rash action but I'd much rather see us win the Premier League in all honesty.

Of course not. To win the premiership is always the first priority.

Over to the game. We played very well. The result didn't reflect our performance. But we got an away-goal, so we're still in a good position to advance to the next round. Even though we were unlucky tonight. I can not see how we'll lose to this Inter-team over two games.

It gave me some Øvrebø-vibes when the referee refused to give what was clearly a penalty. Bloody useless.

Yes i would too it would kill me to see man utd win it 4 seasons in a row.

I think we're in an alright position, just one goal down and an away goal. It could be worse for us, it could be better, but at the end of the day, 1-2 at San Siro is a pretty decent result, we just have to step it up and beat them when they come over here.

after milito scored we dominated in every single aspect of the game but kalou was very selfish in the first half and wasted a lot of opportunities to make a good pass for his team mates ...

but to be honest after the break we didnt do much i think ballack lost his legs and that helped them get into the match and start taking more control over the midfield....

keeping in mind that we were playing without a lot of our preferred options(a.cole - yuri -essien - belleti -fereira - alex -therefore playing

malouda as lb and kalou lw ) we did a very good job may be we deserved a better result but we still have a very good possibility to qualify for the next round ....

judging from what i ve seen today inter's defence is not solid by all means and if essien is back we all know when he is playing we can dominate any midfield

but the main problem that keeps hitting me is simply that when drogba is not at his best no one else can step up and get the goals even kalou's goal cesar could have done better with that one i hope this problem will be fixed ASAP ..... and lets just hope in the 2nd leg the uefa will give us a refree that knows WHAT A FUCKIN PENALTY IS ..........

How badly did we miss Ashley Cole tonight......

Countless times I was screaming for someone to move out wide into the space. Malouda kept coming inside, Anelka kept coming inside, Everyone kept coming inside for fuck sake.

Trying to batter down the Inter defence got us nowhere. We didnt really get out of second gear tonight which is disapointing. I felt Inter were there for the taking. We surely cant play that bad again.

The away goal will be vital, but I get the feeling Jose wont want to sit on what he's got...he'll be aiming to come firing out of the blocks from the first whistle to get an waay goal for Inter to kill the tie off. I can see us needing 3 goals to progress.

We dominated most of the game, Inter had a few chances but we should of come away with a draw at least. I think if Kalou didn't throw his arms up in the air we might of had a penalty. Unlucky Didier with the free kick, 1-0 in the 2nd leg will do me fine.

KTBFFH

We dominated most of the game, Inter had a few chances but we should of come away with a draw at least. I think if Kalou didn't throw his arms up in the air we might of had a penalty. Unlucky Didier with the free kick, 1-0 in the 2nd leg will do me fine.

KTBFFH

Thought the same about Kalou raising his arms, refs have been told that that is a sign of a fake. That said, it was a penalty nailed on. Ref bottled it -if it wasnt book Kalou then.

Completelly dominated possession, 18 shots to their eight.

Return leg I think they will score but we will get three. Bookies have Chels as favourites to progress....

Well i'm back from Milan. I'm still in a bit of a daze, I can't quite believe that I was actually there, it's something that I will remember for many years to come. I had a fantastic time and would recommend if you have the time and money to go as there is nothing quite like it. The atmospehere in the San Siro was fabulous. I did take some pictures, not the best of quality, but i'll upload them into the gallery when I get a moment.

Disappointed we lost, hope Cech is OK, last thing we needed, another injury. I'm confident we can beat them when they come to the Bridge in March. Early morning for me tomorrow as i'm going to the bridge to get a ticket for the home leg.

We did control most of the game and played well. No doubt. After Milito's goal, I didnt surprised much because I believe we would win the game. unfortunately not. But after Cambiasso's goal, hell yeah I was blank and stuck for a sec. so damn upset. We got a few chances to score but everything went wrong. And it should be a penalty before the half time.

And no doubt Inter played great. Of course, they've been train by our ex-coach. Which is he knows the up and down of Chelsea. I believe we can win at S.Bridge, If Chelsea and carlo know how to trick Jose and unite as one.(we always do).