Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I watched Zola play in the London Legends Cup. He still has it! I don't care how ridiculous anyone thinks this is, I think he can still contribute something to this Chelsea team today. Maybe bring him on with 15 minutes to go. Ohh and the free kick ability hasn't faded either. How many people can get a ball up and down the wall from THIS close?

You know, I watched Zola play in the London Legends Cup. He still has it! I don't care how ridiculous anyone thinks this is, I think he can still contribute something to this Chelsea team today. Maybe bring him on with 15 minutes to go. Ohh and the free kick ability hasn't faded either. How many people can get a ball up and down the wall from THIS close

Funny you should say that, Juniniho is playing for boro tonight, he must be well into his 40's

His off the ball runs into the box are nice and would free up space for torres, but I still can't justify his price tag and he struck me as a wimp when I watched palmero last season with bad bad bad bad stamina. Id rather wait 2 years and bid 45 mil for lucas when he is avaliable.

You know, I watched Zola play in the London Legends Cup. He still has it! I don't care how ridiculous anyone thinks this is, I think he can still contribute something to this Chelsea team today. Maybe bring him on with 15 minutes to go. Ohh and the free kick ability hasn't faded either. How many people can get a ball up and down the wall from THIS close?

Sorry, but I literally started loling at this :D How desperate are we for thinking to bring a 45 year old out of retirement... says enough about our current situation :D

and juninho is 38

I have never, and doubt I will ever see a player of this guys quality again. He is genuinely as a person and a player the best I have ever seen and the reason I became a Chelsea fan.

His off the ball runs into the box are nice and would free up space for torres, but I still can't justify his price tag and he struck me as a wimp when I watched palmero last season with bad bad bad bad stamina. Id rather wait 2 years and bid 45 mil for lucas when he is avaliable.

We don't have to justify the price tags. We have 'le money'. We need 'le player'. In 2 years we will also have 45 milz.

FFS let's just bring in a playmaker and a winger, whatever they cost.

Sorry, but I literally started loling at this :D How desperate are we for thinking to bring a 45 year old out of retirement... says enough about our current situation :D

and juninho is 38

Better than no playmaker at all, I guess. But it's not just any 45 year old, just ask Jamie Carragher :lol:

Here is how I see his choice. He goes to PSG, where he will be the biggest star, not only in the PSG, in the whole league 1. In addition, the sheiks will make PSG the most dominant club in France. And given the quality of League 1, they will have a much easier job than Roman. Anyway, every Franch League, Cup and Supercup will be almost guaranteed. And certain number of games will be like walk in the park for him. Here, he would have to work hard, and again trophys would not be easy to win. As for CL, he will play there soon enough . As it turned out, the clubs whose domestic games are little more difficult trainings, are in better position in CL. Those are exactly reasons why every young and talented player chooses Real or Barca ahead of PL clubs. And now PSG.