Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think we missed out on him big time because 42M is a lot of money, money that we can invest in better and more established players than Pastore. We missed out on Sanchez and Sahin, not on him.smile.gif

but the problem that boas dont want to buy any player.... he is soo slowly...

Guest justin_3d

I think he is going to PSG, but Marca is on the same level as Daily fail when it comes to credibility.

Yeah they even said they would sign Aguero! :lol:

So lets see if it's another BS.

Guest justin_3d

"as announced yesterday by the French and Italian press"

They are just reporting what Sky Italia started yesterday.

Oh did not noticed that. Just went by the headlines. :unsure:

But even then, for Italian press, french press to be reporting that, and turn out to be fake.....

Guest justin_3d

16 days until the premier league season kicks off, and we have the exact same squad as last season, minus Essien.

Sigh.

But yeah Chelsea improve last season with Torres and David Luiz...and that's even with out Torres doing much of nothing.

If he gets going this season, then it might not be bad, with Yossi back in the team, Josh getting more action and as well for Kakuta getting chances.

If Josh and Kakuta don't get chances, and Torres still sucking mid way then i will get worried.

<br>The exact same squad that finished level on points with a Man City side last season, minus Aguero.<br><br>Sigh.<br>
<br><br>Not just Agüero, also Clichy and Savic. Mancini said they want 2 more - I'm guessing Nasri and someone else. Barca bought Sanchez (God save us all now), RM bought Altintop, Sahin, Coentrao etc, United bought Young, Jones, De Gae, Liverpool bought Doni, Downing, Adams etc. Arsenal believed to sign Mata and Jagielka and we're still doing nothing in terms of IMPROVING the squad. I like the thought of giving Josh and Kakuta more playing time but please be realistic, they are NOT game changers yet. We'd go down the same old story for third season, moan and read about the articles of "Abramovic's plans to totally revamp the squad with his £100m warchests" and in the end we just fire a manager, get new one in, sit around, go on a pre-season, talk the right things but do absolutely nothing till we get our asses kicked in January, panic buy (thats a big maybe) or just wait till June to fire another manager. We need (and thats an understatement) changes in the squad, just bit more than 2 weeks to go till new season.

lets be honest guys and girls if we dont sign players thats can improve our current squad and not go stright out on loan i really cant see this season being a good one with both manchester clubs buying good players already LIverpool getting a good squad and Arsenal reportedly going to splah the cash aswell, AVB chelsea board whoever buys players does the deal whatever pull your finger out and do someting otherwise Euorpa Leauge here we come :mouthclosed: (we might win that tho lol)