Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

I'm not one for pessimism but it's bleak we haven't actually improved a squad that finished with the lowest point total since roman arrived and our rivals have significantly improved how can anybody be optimistic about that. Those are the facts

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where is problem ? whistling.gif

In all fairness, I don't see much of a problem! I believe Mikel and Ramires combined can have enough strength as Essien has in midfield! Ramires has the speed, while Mikel has the defensive capabilities.

What annoys me, is the fact we have no playmaker, and people who believe Benayoun is the answer to our problems in the long run... he bloody well isn't! Just look at his age! Furthermore, he's hardly played any games for us because he's been injured the whole time he's been here.

Looking at the Pastore situation at the moment, I think it's optimistic that we will sign him now. From some of the articles that are coming out from Italy and France, it sounds like PSG have a real stronghold, and it's our bloody fault that we haven't capitalised on it. Instead, Ron Gourlay and Bruce Fuck have been with the team in Asia soaking up some sun!

On the other hand, Ray Wilkins said recently, Chelsea could save themselves shitloads of money if they allow the opportunities that Josh McEachran deserves.

Otherwise, I'm expecting a £30+ million bid for Modric after the Asia Tournament! :whistling:

In all fairness, I don't see much of a problem! I believe Mikel and Ramires combined can have enough strength as Essien has! Ramires has the speed, Mikel has the defensive strengths.

What annoys me, is the fact we have no playmaker, and people who believe Benayoun is the answer to our problems in the long run... he bloody well isn't! Just look at his age! Furthermore, he's hardly played any games for us because he's been injured the whole time he's been here.

Looking at the Pastore situation at the moment, I think it's optimistic that we will sign him now. I believe that PSG have a real chance, and it's our bloody fault that we haven't capitalised on it. Instead, Ron Gourlay and Bruce Fuck are with the team in Asia soaking up some sun!

On the other hand, Ray Wilkins said recently, Chelsea could save themselves shitloads of money if they allow the opportunities that Josh McEachran deserves.

Otherwise, I'm expecting a £30+ million bid for Modric after the Asia Tournament! :whistling:

i'm expecting two signings, modric/pastore and winger, and that's it.rolleyes.gif

I'm starting to think that maybe AVB sees a problem, but he's been told that there are no funds available for big money signings anymore after Torres and Luiz. I don't think he'd go public with it, hence the "good enough squad" talk. I hope I'm wrong.

16 days until the premier league season kicks off, and we have the exact same squad as last season, minus Essien.

Not exactly. This time our youngsters will actually have a role in team as opposed to cameo appearances like last season.. This might not seem encouraging, but it's definitely a step forward

"Pastore's transfer is imminent. It's a matter of minutes," Micciche told Radio Kiss Kiss.

"We want to close the deal, but it must be both sides who sign the contract.

"There are no doubts PSG are interested in Pastore. People from the club's ownership have intervened and they want to take a top player to Paris."

Pastore to complete PSG move soon :(

"Pastore's transfer is imminent. It's a matter of minutes," Micciche told Radio Kiss Kiss.

"We want to close the deal, but it must be both sides who sign the contract.

"There are no doubts PSG are interested in Pastore. People from the club's ownership have intervened and they want to take a top player to Paris."

Pastore to complete PSG move soon :(

surpose we had better move on to... who can we move onto now that we will lose out to someone else

Well not my fault.

Americans took that phrase from England and it stayed.

Nevermind, Kostas loves to be controvertial with no purpose. Discussing If its soccer, football, futebol or whatever is useless.

Just look at his age!

This is so ridiculous. Thats suposed to be a serious argument? dont get me wrong, we shouldnt rely on Benayoun, but not becuase of that reason.

There are A LOT of midfieldes who were amazing in his age even more than they were in there 20's. Thats just bullshit.

"Just look at his age!"

Absolutely laughable.